**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Longest drought in MCOC history??

All this talk about ppl wanting 5 and 6* crystals as compensation for whatever reason they have. I can't help but think either one of those would be COMPLETELY USELESS. You see im just a few short months of going 3 years, no exaggeration, without and exciting crystal pull. So, I'm curious, is this the longest drought in game history or are there other players with the same problem?

I'm a daily player, casual spender, and always participate in alliance events. Chat rooms are demoralizing. It's like being the poor kid on Christmas and having to hear all your friends talk about their cool new toys. And you get a ball in a cup.

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    That sounds terrible. Can we see your roster?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Feel like what kinda statement we need to see your roster lol
    Honestly that’s not that bad. You got some gems in there and your 6*s are definitely above average pulls.
  • O8sO8s Posts: 74
    edited November 2019
    February 2017. Never said they were all trash. Said I haven't gotten excited over a pull. You know when you like jumping for joy. My peak emotion on these is. Well I guess that's not terrible. But could be better
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    🤔
  • H4NGT1M3H4NGT1M3 Posts: 22
    Woozie said:

Not trying to be a lawyer here but you said 3 years without a good pull and now you said Feb 17 (9 months ago)?
    Plus if you've only got 2 6* (both of which are way better than trash) you have a very good roster for only having 2 6 Stars

Smash said:

Honestly that’s not that bad. You got some gems in there and your 6*s are definitely above average pulls.

You guys do realize she has 5 6*
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    :/ literally don't understand the post...is this sarcasm or just whining?
    H4NGT1M3 said:

Woozie said:

Not trying to be a lawyer here but you said 3 years without a good pull and now you said Feb 17 (9 months ago)?
    Plus if you've only got 2 6* (both of which are way better than trash) you have a very good roster for only having 2 6 Stars

Smash said:

You do realize I never said she didn’t
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Blade, Stark Spidey and Hyperion weren't exciting pulls? Stark Spidey was my first r4 and r5 and cleared so much content for me. And Blade is Blade, nuff said.

Are you sure you're playing the same game as me?
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I would say your 6* are better than all 8 of mine. While you lack very many great champions, you do have blade, GR, sparky, and sunspot. Throw your 5* Mephisto in there (too bad he’s not awakened), and that’s a pretty f’ing good 5-man team. Awaken sunspot to get a massive crit boost with Mephisto synergy for your team. Blade will be superb with that setup. If you want to get creative, put your 6* the champion and Luke cage on a team with sunspot, Mephisto, and whoever else you love. That would be a fun, well-rounded team with nice synergies.
    Hmm. Guess I talked to much about myself. Truth is I wanted to hear from other ppl who arent having very good luck
  • G_supraG_supra Posts: 28
    edited November 2019

No doubts.. duped LC is a one of the best champs in the game.. btw let me tell you what is frustrating: pulling KP 6* not once not twice but 3 times.. what can u make of that
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Ok, it has been about 3 months since I pulled any champ that I care about. I think I get your point now. Maybe some of them are good. They just aren’t the ones I’ve been hoping to get, and you aren’t getting who you really want no matter how many crystals you open. Btw, Warlock would be a great 5th for that team I mentioned. The Champion, Mephisto, Luke Cage, Sunspot, Warlock. Check out their synergies on synergy builder. It’s great. You are almost there.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Your kidding? I’ve been playing for 4 years and still don’t have a blade/corv/ghost.. you have the blade trinity that was the best trio in the game for forever and was everyone’s 3 man team on every alliance that had.

Let’s see your roster, but this time go to filter and put all the top hero ratings at top.
    G_supra said:

No doubts.. duped LC is a one of the best champs in the game.. btw let me tell you what is frustrating: pulling KP 6* not once not twice but 3 times.. what can u make of that

Ouch
    Addyos said:

Blade, Stark Spidey and Hyperion weren't exciting pulls? Stark Spidey was my first r4 and r5 and cleared so much content for me. And Blade is Blade, nuff said.

Are you sure you're playing the same game as me?

Yea they were exciting, when I got them all around the time of the last, last feature crystal, the blade one, which, unless I'm way off, was like around February 2017
    H4NGT1M3 said:

Woozie said:

Smash said:

Yeah my bad all I could see were Wasp and Champion for some reason.

Like I said, not trying to be a lawyer :wink:

The op has plenty of good champs. Nothing really to complain about. They are even sitting on 6* champs which irks me as I have 41 5*, 11 which are awakened yet still don't have a 6* champ. I am a casual player and try to do basic uncollected run each month. I don't have time to sit all day and night to grind aq or aw as I actually have a life and kids.

Don't say you don't have this or that because you "actually have a life".

Does that make me a no-lifer since I have time to arena?? No place here with your 0 6 Stars and that attitude.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I am over here playing the worlds smallest violin for you! If you call that a drought i been wandering the Sahara! Sorry but santa really screwed me over! Didn't get the ball and the cup has a hole in it!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Stop complaining, your champs are fine
    With the exception of sunspot, they're old, boring, how long can you play the same game without getting anything new and exciting. You guys are so focused on proving me wrong youve missed the entire point of this. Still haven't seen any daily players with less good champs released after 2017. To reiterate, I'm aware I have a good roster, I'm aware I have good champs. You are all 100% correct. But I cant seem to get anything new and I just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar problem. Apologies for triggering all of you.