**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The bot is still in global & has been for 3 days

Please can you remove the bot from global so we can recruit or can you at least tell us why you can’t remove it.

Comments

• What bot are you talking about?
  • DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    The one in global that is continuously posting
  • I guess I haven't seen it
    It’s like posting every 5 seconds
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Just block them wont be a isuse
  • Yeah I don't see anything. Must not be on my global
    Lol, stupid me, thanks that worked
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Better places to look for recruits than in global.
  • There are multiple different Global Chats in game, depending on Region, Language, etc.
    Would help if you could say what region you are in (is it Chat that would normally be seen by those playing in U.S. ?)

And would be helpful to show screenshot of sample chat (edit it to cross out the player's name in chat, otherwise Kabam might remove pic in thread here, because of privacy). Or at least write in here what the recurring message is saying.

Not everyone (even if in same region) can instantly go check global to see it, and it might be started/stopped only for periods of time (so maybe not constant 24/7).
  • In past (U.S. region) I have seen occasional repeated posts offering FREE UNITS from a certain website which they say in the chat, or other such thing (which is NOT official from Kabam, it is a SCAM).

But apparently thiose messages are much more prevalent in the global chats in other regions around the world for this game, so helps to know which global, and exact wording so Kabam can add to their Filters.