**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Ink

• Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Odin
    Galactus
    Old/ new King thor
    Thor (stormbreaker)
    Captain america (mjolnir)
    Rescue ( pepper pots)
    Ancient one

• Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 234
    It seems like the staff at MCOC knows diversity is an issue and representation is important. We all would love to play with our childhood heroes, our favorite characters, characters we relate to, or characters who represents us. Whether race, culture, gender, personality etc.

Out of 100's of characters how is it that we have 1 Black woman in the game. 1 Asian character (Kamala), maybe one or two Latin characters (Sunspot). And 0 characters of the LGBT community.

Here are a list of characters that not only will be expand to represent a wider audience of fans, but are also very interesting characters that can have some pretty sweet and unique abilities and synergies with existing champs.

• Blue Marvel (Science)
    Synergy: Hyperion, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, America Chavez, Doom, Monica Rambeau

Sidebar: he appears in the CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS comic!! He has Supreme intelligence and OP!!

• Monica Rambeau (mystic)
    Synergy: Captain Marvel, Blade, Blue Marvel, Elsa, America Chavez, Thing, Captain America, Iron Man, Wasp

ARES (Cosmic)
    Synergy: Thor, Loki, Heimdall, Wasp, Sentry, Void, Iron Patriot, Namor, Wolverine, Shang-Chi

Sidebar: ARES actually appears in the CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS comic book!!! Add him in the game!!

• WAVE (science)
    Synergy: Shang-Chi, America Chavez, Namor, Sunspot, Human Torch,

• Shang-Chi (Skill)
    Synergy: Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Black Panther, Colleen Wing, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Cull, Wolverine

• Wiccan (mystic)
    Synergy: Scarlet Witch, Dr. Doom, Blade, Monica Rambeau, Vision, Mephisto, Captain America, Dr. Strange

• America Chavez (cosmic)
    Synergy: Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, Blue Marvel, Wiccan, Loki, She-Hulk, Medusa

• Spider-Woman (skill)
    Synergy: Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Miles Morales, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Nick Fury, Taskmaster, Kang,

• Okoye or Shuri comic version (skill)
    Synergy: Black Panther, Killmonger, Wasp, Black Widow, Angela, She-Hulk, Captain Marvel, Storm,

And others:

• Odin
    • Apocalypse
    • Silk
    • White Fox
    • Outlaw
    • Cosmic Ghostrider
    • Ironheart
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Quicksilver, you should've added him earlier
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    GOLDBALLS!
  • H4NGT1M3H4NGT1M3 Posts: 22
    Here's a list of characters id like added into the game.

Sunfire

Shatterstar

Malekith
    H4NGT1M3 said:

Here's a list of characters id like added into the game.

Sunfire

Shatterstar

Malekith

Also i forgot to mention Captain Britain and Eel
    Absorbing man
    Titus

Terrax

SP//DER

Puck

Okeye

Jubilee

Hit monkey
    Tiger shark and Bulldozer
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

I would love to see these characters added to the game

Apocalypse (Mutant)
    Blackheart (Mystic)
    Shuma Gorath (Mystic)

I'd love to see these three in the game someday!

• elgaberinoelgaberino Posts: 74
    MT_hammer said:

@elgaberino please I like your list/state of the battle realm ideas but not Sam Alexander for nova PLEASE if they give us nova Richard rider nova would be the ideal candidate he’s 1000000x better

Good point. I think it's more likely they add Sam, and Richard has fewer fans on the wishlist poll. But I don't blame you for preferring the latter.
    The Wishlist has Permanently Changed.

Its ruler has gone.

Thank you, Kabam!

MAKE WAY FOR THE AGE OF THE WISHLIST POLL'S NEW UNDISPUTED RULER

Apocalypse is now undisputedly the #1 most-requested future MCOC champ. Vote for all your favorite future champs now!
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Name: Iron Monger

Class: Tech

Tags: #Size: XL #Villain #Metal #Offensive: Raw Damage #Offensive: Damage over time

Stats based on a 5/65, Signature Level 200 champion

Prestige: 10475

Health: 31021

Attack: 2870

Crit Rate: 300

Crit Damage: 760

Armor: 240

Block Proficiency: 2950

Passive:

Targeting systems inside Obadiah’s suit grant him a True Accuracy passive while Monger Armor is active

Obadiah’s lust for domination grants a Fury buff increasing attack by 30% if the opponent is a hero

Basic Attacks:

Critical Hits inflict a Incinerate Debuff dealing 743 damage over 4 seconds
    If Obadiah has Monger Armor active, medium attacks have a 30% chance to Power Drain the opponent by 20%, This chance is doubled if the opponent is a hero
    Monger Armor Passive:

Monger Armor last for 20 seconds after activation
    When online Obadiah gains:

+100% Power drain, Incinerate and Armor break Potency

Damage dealing over 10% of Obadiah’s max health will activate a Protection Passive that caps all incoming damage at 5% of max health for 5 seconds, this goes into cool down for 10 seconds

Non-Damaging Debuffs on Obadiah have their duration reduced by 30%

Monger Armor grants immunities to Bleed, Poison & Power modification

Generates 20% less power in opponents, Doubles if fighting against heroes

If Obadiah is struck by a Third Special Attack, his Armor is deactivated

Modified Archreactor:

If Obadiah has a Damaging Debuff on him, he instantly Purifies it and gains 30% of a Bar of Power, this has a cool down of 9 seconds

For every Debuff purified, Obadiah gains a Prowess passive increasing special attack damage by 40%, Prowess are removed when using the next special attack

If Obadiah is hit with a Heavy or Special attack, Prowess are removed and a replaced with Fury buffs for each Prowess increasing attack by 845 for 8 seconds, +2 seconds for each Prowess removed

Special 1: Thrust kick
    Obadiah uses his new thrusters to advance on his opponent, dealing a three hit combo before getting hit by the thrusters sending them back
    The final hit of this attack inflicts an Incinerate Debuff dealing 829 damage over 4 seconds
    If Monger Armor is active this attack grants Obadiah a Precision buff lasting for 7 seconds

Special 2: Crossfire
    Obadiah uses his newly equipped weaponry to fire a barrage of bullets and rockets at his opponent.
    Bleeds the opponent dealing 2350 damage over 11 seconds
    50% chance to Armor break the opponent reducing Armor rating by 589 over 10 seconds

Special 3: Collateral Damage
    Obadiah tosses his opponent into the air hitting them a rocket, falling back down Obadiah grabs his opponent and throws them back to the wall

This attack activates Monger Armor
    70% chance to stun the opponent for 3.50 seconds, if any Prowess are active the duration is increased by 1 second for each Prowess
    Inflicts an Armor Break Debuff reducing Armor rating by 657 for 12 seconds
    Inflicts an Incinerate Debuff dealing 1473 damage over 8 seconds

Signature Ability: Enhanced Tech

Obadiah gains 1 Persistent Charge when he begins a quest
    Persistent charges can be used activate Monger Armor at the beginning of a fight
    20% chance to recover a charge, this is increased by 16% for every time it fails to regenerate
    Obadiah can only hold 1 charge at a time
    Synergies:
    Company Crimes: Iron Monger, Kingpin
    Iron Monger: While Monger Armor is active, Block Proficiency is increase by 60%
    Kingpin: While Black Iso-8 is active, Power Steal the opponent by 30% of a Bar of Power
    Icing problem: Iron Monger, Iceman
    Iron Monger: While Monger Armor is active, Obadiah gains immunities to Frostbite and Cold snap
    Iceman: When fighting tech champions, Iceman deals 30% more damage with Frostbite and Cold snap
    Beta Technology: Iron Monger, Sentinel
    Iron Monger: Obadiah gains 20% Precision when fighting heroes
    Sentinel: Shock damage deals 20% more damage and the duration is increased by 4 seconds
    Enemies: Iron Monger, Iron man
    All champions gain +115 Critical Rating
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    While I can appreciate @Kabam Porthos pointing us here from my discussion. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/167249/lets-play-a-game-future-champions/p2 it was just a fun game to list champions not in the game from A - Z just having some fun. Too bad the post got closed. We were having some occasional fun while the game was down the other day.

While I can appreciate @Kabam Porthos pointing us here from my discussion. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/167249/lets-play-a-game-future-champions/p2 it was just a fun game to list champions not in the game from A - Z just having some fun. Too bad the post got closed. We were having some occasional fun while the game was down the other day.

RIP. Looks like it was a fun thread. Though I understand why they funneled it here. It kinda looked like a similar discussion at times.

If you like that exercise, you might enjoy adding any characters missing from the Summoner Community's unofficial future champs poll. I'm always editing it, but people frequently surprise me with new additions.