**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What the heck is this deal?

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

Never seen this before, nor anything titled like it. I’m honestly just confused. 18 units for some 4* sig stones? Just... why?

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I got a weird one for t2 alpha, no idea if it’s even any good, lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I got a 54 unit (discounted) for 600 GMC shards and some low level Iso.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Terra said:

I got a 54 unit (discounted) for 600 GMC shards and some low level Iso.

Huh. These are definitely some of the strangest micro-offers I’ve ever seen/heard of
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I took 4 stones for 20 units. And some good amount of gold. Doesn't really matter. My 4 star roster is really good. Need those. Easy deals.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I got 350 units for 600 6* shards (I am UC), I am quite tempted
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mine was 3 5* sig stone crystals for 42
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    Mine was the 5* sig stones as well. I purchased it cause I need sig stones for Void.
  • DrGameDrGame Posts: 9
    Looks like it expires in 3 hours. Maybe they'll rotate through the offers for each user? @Kabam Miike
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I got a 12 unit offer for 1680 t1a fragments, but t1a is the only catalyst i have too much of
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    I've got 600 5* shards for 80 units
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Mine was for 3 t4c shard crystals for 18 units. like I don't have about a thousand already unopened...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I got one for 5 Star Shards on my main account, haven't checked my second one yet.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Weird, mine was 2,700 t5 basics for 360 units
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    3 5 star sigs for 60 units was a hard decision but wanted the sigs badly
  • Mine was 4300 science t4cc shards for 42 units, im capped on science t4..... Weird offer

I got one of these for tech class. 4320 tech T4CC fragments, 1000 gold, and one t2 basic ISO brick, for 42 units.

That is the weirdest basket of stuff in one offer I've ever seen. What the heck is even the point to adding one T2 basic ISO brick on top?
  • I think kabam is testing what we are willing to buy and how much for our units.
    What we will buy and vice versa

Technically, every offer in a free to play game is a test of what players are willing to buy. But these offers seem much more random than normal. This looks less like market research and more like someone is trying to win a bet in the office.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I have 390 tier 2 mutant catalyst fragments :lol:
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Mine was 4300 science t4cc shards for 42 units, im capped on science t4..... Weird offer

Mine was similar but it was Cosmic and not science.
  • DrGameDrGame Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    DrGame said:

Looks like it expires in 3 hours. Maybe they'll rotate through the offers for each user? @Kabam Miike

I got this btw.

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    We need an option to turn off micro offers they are so annoying. Every time I open catalyst fragment crystals it take me 3 times longer now because I have to click no on these stupid micro offers when I have hundreds of catalyst fragment crystals. At least let me open all my crystals before making the offer.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    1000 5* shards, gold and small energy refills for 320 units
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I got a 54 unit deal for T3 class crystals, gold, and a T2 iso
  • belli300 said:

We need an option to turn off micro offers they are so annoying. Every time I open catalyst fragment crystals it take me 3 times longer now because I have to click no on these stupid micro offers when I have hundreds of catalyst fragment crystals. At least let me open all my crystals before making the offer.

I can understand that feeling, I have it myself sometimes. But this is a free to play game that is supported by the microtransactions, so in effect those are the ads we have to watch to play the game. Today, the game is sponsored by T4CC fragments, 4* signature crystals, and the T2 ISO brick.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

I got 350 units for 600 6* shards (I am UC), I am quite tempted

I'd snap it up
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I thought this was the compensation for the issues on Friday and through the weekend..
  • My uncollected offer was...meh
  • B_KassB_Kass Posts: 33
    edited November 2019

Not worth it