**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's Another Champion Rank Up Post

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Who should I focus on Ranking Up right now?
Little bit of Info that may help your decision: I have a 6 Star Wasp but No Form of Ghost for Ant-Man, I already have a Sig 99 Rank 5 4 Star Void that usually works fine when he's needed, I have all of Void's Synergies as Rank 4 4 Stars or higher, Luke Cage's only Big Synergy seems to be The Champion Synergy which I wouldn't be able to use very well, I have all of Hulk's Synergies as Rank 3 4 Stars or higher, and my current Story Progression is Act 5 has been cleared once but I haven't bothered attempting Act 6 after the recent Calendar Changes.
If you need any other Info let me know.
(Also I currently have 10 T4 Science Catalysts, only 2 T2 Alpha, and a 5 Star Science Rank 3-4 Gem.)

It's Another Champion Rank Up Post 43 votes

Hulk (Sig 60)
4%
Denzel116StrongestAvenger 2 votes
Luke Cage (Sig 20)
53%
PantherusNZNifzJadedTerrakfd2010DOKTOROKTOPUSBuckyBruhTexas_11PrathapThi101LordRaymond3SmashFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightWoogieboogieX_Factor_AgentZipioStevieManWonderEtjamaChampSlayer 23 votes
Void (Non-Duped)
16%
RotellySpiderCoolsMilesHolmwoodBruinsfan8510XxLoganTDCxXChris1212123Fabwizi 7 votes
Ant-Man (Sig 40)
2%
NickSDC 1 vote
Save for Possible Cyber Monday or Christmas Awakening Gem
23%
DrOctavius2_2Jim0172PizzaGuy245LordBeaverbrokeJustin2524MorbidAngleIronGladiator22PlinkoDark_Bubbles10awesomesauce 10 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage (Sig 20)
    Votes luke cage because he’s helpful now. Although that void will be more helpful in the future with the 5* gates.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Save for Possible Cyber Monday or Christmas Awakening Gem
    Once you get into the Variants, you might end up with R3-R4 2015 Science Gems. Then you'll wish you had used this science gem on someone else.
    If you can awaken void he'd be an awesome option.
    Otherwise, hold for quake, CAIW, thing, hulk ragnorok, etc.

If you're ABSOLUTELY itching to use it, luke cage isn't a bad option, but you'll be upset if you end up with 5x 2015 science gems and no one worth sneezing at to use them on.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Once you get into the Variants, you might end up with R3-R4 2015 Science Gems. Then you'll wish you had used this science gem on someone else.
    If you can awaken void he'd be an awesome option.
    Otherwise, hold for quake, CAIW, thing, hulk ragnorok, etc.

If you're ABSOLUTELY itching to use it, luke cage isn't a bad option, but you'll be upset if you end up with 5x 2015 science gems and no one worth sneezing at to use them on.

Already done V2 and V3, but not even bothering 100%ing their Chapters anytime soon. By the time I did get to 100%ing them I'd have gotten far enough to where this one Rank Up Gem use wouldn't matter.

Also I'm not one to sit on Resources for a super long time or wait for one specific champion, I just want to play the game with this Ever Growing Roster of Characters, I realized last year taking the game and these decisions too seriously was burning me out and almost made me quit even though I didn't want to so now I'm much more Lax about it.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage (Sig 20)
    Seeing as you already have a sig 99 R5 Void, I don't see any point in you ranking up the 5 star, specially since he's unduped. Luke's a beast with or without synergies and that awakened ability will come in handy for a lot of fights.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Luke Cage (Sig 20)
    Rank up Luke and throw him in aq., If you play aq...
    Prathap said:

Rank up Luke and throw him in aq., If you play aq...

I do AQ but already have a team built around my 5 Star Venom the Duck and wouldn't change it, as for AW I don't play that because I don't find it very fun.
    Went ahead and Rank 3ed Luke Cage after all the Votes and Suggestions, I'll hold off on using the Rank Up Gem till Cyber Monday though just incase... Only about 2 Weeks away anyways so it's not a huge wait, Thanks everyone.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Luke Cage (Sig 20)
    if you could awaken that void bro

and 6* wasp, nice pull, only for pro people

if you could awaken that void bro

and 6* wasp, nice pull, only for pro people

My second 6 Star was almost Havok, instead it rolled over to Drax which I'm fine with but damn having Havok and Wasp together as 6 Stars would've been amazing...