**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What will it take for you to renew your sigil?

For me, the bug that my champions are stuck on heavy and the AI pummels me to oblivion has to stop. It's the main reason I'm not renewing since all the perks don't outweight the need to constantly spend on revives and heal potions for AQ/AW.

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    better rewards
    lower price
    I don't have it and I don't plan on getting it until/if these happen
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Renew? I never got it
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    When you can purchase a streaming service which is cheaper monthly and provides more. The honest answer is better perks considering your paying $3 dollars more.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I thought it was quite good.
    I managed to get 3 feature 5* and 1 normal 5* crystal during the month.
    1k 5* shards instead of a useless 4* (I'm aware of losing out on iso from a dupe).
    Trading in catalysts for bigger cats is also good.

I might buy it again when it expires in a few days.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Nothing. Plan to keep renewing
  • I have purchased it every month. I wait till the black market resets. What you get in 5 star shards and units is worth the $10. I waste more money each month on **** I throw away at least I get some value out of it. Would like to see some improvements sure but for now I will continue to purchase it.
  • allingutsallinguts Posts: 27
    More units, item exchange weekly, not in 14 days, that will be a hell of improvement
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Better drop rates on featured. I mean others might like 3 YJ’s in a row, but I do not.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Kabam giving it out for free
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Pgal said:

For me, the bug that my champions are stuck on heavy and the AI pummels me to oblivion has to stop. It's the main reason I'm not renewing since all the perks don't outweight the need to constantly spend on revives and heal potions for AQ/AW.

Thank you! I've looked for this comment in the forums and couldn't find it....I was starting to think it was just me...it happened more times in AQ then I can count.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I honestly like the sigil after buying it but it needs an upgrade too the black iso market.
  • PgalPgal Posts: 39
    Osfan8 said:

Pgal said:

Thank you! I've looked for this comment in the forums and couldn't find it....I was starting to think it was just me...it happened more times in AQ then I can count.
    There is a chance that it's happening on specific devices only (I have Huawei p30 Pro), but it still needs to be looked at and support expects me to record all my fights and wait for it to happen again.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    It would have to be free for me to get it I don't even think it's worth a quid never mind ten ?
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Pgal said:

Osfan8 said:

Pgal said:

There is a chance that it's happening on specific devices only (I have Huawei p30 Pro), but it still needs to be looked at and support expects me to record all my fights and wait for it to happen again.
    iPhone XR so not even close on the devices and and friend in my alliance has the identical phone and it never happens to him. Maybe just coincidence but it happened to Stark Spidey more than any other champ by far for me.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Stuff like inventory upgrade should be free anyway
    Black market should reset weekly
    Get rid of the constant reminders to renew
    When exchanging for crystal upgrades, option should be given to trade in shards or full crystals, instead of just shards
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    edited November 2019
    The ability to Thanos snap half of all my enemies away
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i promise buy the sigil if they add Jubilee in the game, otherwise i keep free to play ftw
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    It's not that bad. Extra gold, units and the discounted feature are good. I also like being able to trade in the 4* for 5* shards. Mine is expiring soon but I opened 3 featured while I had it.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Will only renew if free. You should get more rewards based at certain levels anyway
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Cancelled mine . Only way I would renew is if I was targeting a specific champ.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Money.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    After the dog and pony show over the last week , I ain’t giving them a red cent again
  • ThisONeRichThisONeRich Posts: 2
    Hey ,,I just joined this forum to find out what is up with this game. So I assume the SIGIL is the paid membership? Is it really not worth getting? As it stands now,, I play and play and get absolutely nowhere,,, And whenever I do get a crystal, no matter what I do, I keep getting the same duplicate Ironman or Vision, and none of the Tier items make sense, so I can't level up. I think the game does it deliberate because i'm not a paid user.