**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Season ending early [Merged Threads]

silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
I guess Kabam decided to end the season early. Hope y’all found the way to fix the issues happening, and thank you for listening to the community!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
    I have just seen this weird maybe it a problem with the season so they had to end
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Looks like it
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Maybe because of the matchmaking bug and thought best to end it so can find an issue to it while war is off for a day
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Maybe because of the matchmaking bug and thought best to end it so can find an issue to it while war is off for a day

Yeah that’s my guess. A lot of people have been calling for that, hopefully this fixes the issue..
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    This seems like the best solution honestly. I’m fairly happy with it as an alliance that was screwed by it
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Well done on Kabam's part.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    We just dropped 200 places due to being delisted and now war season final standings are calculating, hows the final standings fair when we lost out on war points.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

We just dropped 200 places due to being delisted and now war season is calculating, hows it fair that we lost out on war points.

those lost points will not matter, they are rolling it back to the first 6 wars, this was war 7-8-9
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

We just dropped 200 places due to being delisted and now war season is calculating, hows it fair that we lost out on war points.

It isn't. But, the best solution isn't always the fairest to everyone.
  • We just dropped 200 places due to being delisted and now war season final standings are calculating, hows the final standings fair when we lost out on war points.

The announcement is saying it'll calculate on the first 6 wars - which should be ones that were un-affected
  • I guess we'll see what happens next. I would wager more information is to follow this
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    This is the right call from my perspective. Well done, Kabam.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    I wish this short aw can b permanent
  • Hey there everyone, we have an announcement with some more details about this that can be found here.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★

I wish this short aw can b permanent

I wish seasons weren't a thing.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    We are getting full rewards right?
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★

Hey there everyone, we have an announcement with some more details about this that can be found here.

Thanks for putting an announcement! I must have made this post just a few minutes before y’all got that up there. Thanks again for addressing this. Hope the next season goes a bit more smoothly!
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    And we are getting refunded resources used in wars 8 and 9 right?
  • Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    edited November 2019
    If they were to give season rewards for current standing as of 6 wars in, plus bonus season rewards of that plus 1 tier for the issues, I think that would make everyone happy. Problem and compensation solved.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit