**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Season ending early [Merged Threads]

Comments

• s1n1tta1s1n1tta1 Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike when will war season rewards be issued?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

@Lormif its more why wait til 2-3 wars later when people spend resources to get back to their ranks and all for nothing as its waste units glory and loyalty for boosts and pots and now omes who started season off not so great get penalised for trying to catch back up and now will lose out on major rewards

you got your ranks back partly because other alliances could not enlist, also they thought they had it fixed and only one war would be majorly impacted, they were wrong.
  • ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34

Son_hawks said:

Great way to damage the alliances that fight for master! why don't you consider the seventh war score? @Kabam Miike

Not everybody was able to finish the 7th war. There were a lot of Alliances that were locked out due to the Maintenance. We know that this is not the perfect solution, but those first 6 wars were the ones that were fairly competitive for all Alliances.

Our solutions to these issues must take all segments of the Community into account, and not just those in some tiers.
    Can those that were able to fight, at least get their potions and boosts back? I understand the fairness aspect, but it doesn't allocate for the fact that alliances that were able to play, spent potions, boosts, loyalty and glory to maintain a push for higher brackets.

If you do one giant compensation then the people that used their boosts get maybe some boosts/loyalty back but those that didn't, get extra boosts/loyalty and are already a step ahead next season.
    Imnewby said:

Son_hawks said:

Great way to damage the alliances that fight for master! why don't you consider the seventh war score? @Kabam Miike

Not everybody was able to finish the 7th war. There were a lot of Alliances that were locked out due to the Maintenance. We know that this is not the perfect solution, but those first 6 wars were the ones that were fairly competitive for all Alliances.

Our solutions to these issues must take all segments of the Community into account, and not just those in some tiers.
    Can those that were able to fight, at least get their potions and boosts back? I understand the fairness aspect, but it doesn't allocate for the fact that alliances that were able to play, spent potions, boosts, loyalty and glory to maintain a push for higher brackets.

If you do one giant compensation then the people that used their boosts get maybe some boosts/loyalty back but those that didn't, get extra boosts/loyalty and are already a step ahead next season.
    they are supposed to be adding extra to the general compensation to cover that. not sure it will make it all up we will see.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    This makes the most sense. This was a great call by Kabam because it addresses any issue that is faced by most alliances. Those that are complaining are only thinking about their own position and do not realize how wars 7-9 affected the majority. How it fair for the majority of alliances to get screwed with no wars just so you can go from master 3 to 2 which isn’t game changing anyway. People need to see beyond their own issues and see how much it affects the community.

Also they clearly stated they are working on a compensation package for everyone. So everyone who mentioned they used resources for wars 7-9 should just cool it until they announce compensation.
  • Champ123Champ123 Posts: 24
    How will this impact those who moved to a new alliance after the 6th war?

I joined my new alliance and participated in the 7th war, then we got unenrolled from the 8th and 9th wars. Will I get season rewards?
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    Kabam took the right decision with the season ending.
    All I can say is that
    - if we would have known it we would have play the last war as a season war (objects use, units use)
    - players’ community expect really good gifts for the recent troubles (forget the 4* and lower gifts)
    - I hope this case would allow to take the right decision quicker and inform immediately when the next big trouble will occur during an AW season
  • BrnbbyBrnbby Posts: 51
    I’ll take it seventh war put us in plat 3 but oh well. No way to make everyone happy, only thing they could do really.
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    How does this affect player who joined mid season? I personally joined a few days before the cutoff, participated in war 6 & 7.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    This is a fair solution. Unfortunately fair doesn't make everyone happy. Thats impossible. People need to understand that the world does not revolve around their ally, even if they're in master. As wars 7 8 and 9 had issues, why would they be counted? Cus you did well at the expense of others? Thats not fair to the rest of us. There will be compensation. If its not fair, then start complaining again. (Though you will complain no matter what.)
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Great job @Kabam Miike

Finally got something right.
  • Champ123 said:

How will this impact those who moved to a new alliance after the 6th war?

I joined my new alliance and participated in the 7th war, then we got unenrolled from the 8th and 9th wars. Will I get season rewards?

Yes. As we mentioned, any War this Season will qualify you for Alliance War Season Rewards.
    B4nanaJo said:

How does this affect player who joined mid season? I personally joined a few days before the cutoff, participated in war 6 & 7.

ifyou participated in war 6 you should get whatever rewards you would have gotten if the war ended there, people who joined in 7-9 we are unsure, but should get what their ally had on day 6.
  • Lormif said:

B4nanaJo said:

ifyou participated in war 6 you should get whatever rewards you would have gotten if the war ended there, people who joined in 7-9 we are unsure, but should get what their ally had on day 6.
    Anybody that joined in 7-9 are also able to get Rewards. If you joined AFTER today, you will not.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    When will the rewards be sent out.....? @Kabam Miike
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    @Lormif we missed a war also die to matchmaking booting us out so had nothing to do with that.
    but after 6th season we where rank 21 in g2 and Now we back in g1 because we won last 2 we actually fought in
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    SO... Now... When will we get the rewards ?
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    RoninMan said:

This makes the most sense. This was a great call by Kabam because it addresses any issue that is faced by most alliances. Those that are complaining are only thinking about their own position and do not realize how wars 7-9 affected the majority. How it fair for the majority of alliances to get screwed with no wars just so you can go from master 3 to 2 which isn’t game changing anyway. People need to see beyond their own issues and see how much it affects the community.

Also they clearly stated they are working on a compensation package for everyone. So everyone who mentioned they used resources for wars 7-9 should just cool it until they announce compensation.

I hardly feel there might be good compensation. Most of us might end up only getting weird 3* champs , some gold and tier 4 crystal fragments.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    edited November 2019
    All i can say these compensations better have 6* and 5* shards and glory and t5bc, t2alphas and units and pots and revives because alot of people spent large in season and alot are getting screwed by this alot are gaining also but all has to even out. @Kabam Miike