**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 alliance mates looking for a new home

An alliance mate and I are ready to make the leap to a more competitive alliance.

We are fully capable map 5 players as well as the boss killers for those maps.

We have very little experience with map 6 but are willing to take the challenge with harder content.

Both of us have the elders bane title and are at the doorstep of becoming cavalier. We both use the line app.

We are hoping to make it to an alliance that scores in the 150 million range and above. HMU here on on the line app @NLV_88

I’m starving for T2A help me out! Lol

Thanks!

Comments

• Hey man. Cant find you on line, pin me please on line : khalcrogoo
    Tnx
  • NLV88NLV88 Posts: 60
    My fault, no underscore. Just nlv88
  • NLV88NLV88 Posts: 60
    We have accept an alliance invite. Thank you to everyone reaching out.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    give us a look...

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1 BG off season. Traditionally we are G2, but last season slipped into G3. Hoping to bounce back.

AQ: 544, 544, 444, 444, 433 for 80-90 mil weekly.

400-500k SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood, no donations.

We use discord for group chat.

Holler if this sounds good. We had a few key players retire, and looking to be 30 strong very soon.

ground round#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.