**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

If Dr. Xavier will ever enter the Contest, should he be on a wheelchair?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I totally mean no disrespect to any PWD both here and outside the forums.

Comments

• AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    He’d need some kind of tech chair with lasers/rockets or something as while he’d be OP against most people with a brain, his psi attacks won’t work against robots or those with an immunity such as Magneto or Juggernaut.

Although he did have his legs restored at certain points, but I don’t think they’d go that route.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Even modok is on a chair and he works totally fine, so prof. on a chair shouldn't be an issue
  • NeurogodNeurogod Posts: 22
    Xavier has been able to walk for awhile now.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Juggling3 said:

Who cares!! Post about things that will actually benefit the game like having 30min timers in AQ all the time.

Why do you keep posting this in multiple threads...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Juggling3 said:

Who cares!! Post about things that will actually benefit the game like having 30min timers in AQ all the time.

Could not care less about AQ lmaooo
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Yeah, he should be. Like modok in his flying chair because his head too big, or howard/venom the duck in his robot
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Honestly I don't think he should be a playable character, probably should be an NPC in the story/EQ.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★

He'll be the first champion with ZERO physical attacks, every attack is a psychic burst of energy damage.

*Classic DD enters the chat*
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I hope they use the professor x from house of x comics
    He's the best version to use tbh
  • Eli9494Eli9494 Posts: 11
    they should add prof X. I agree earlier post all his attacks should be energy. Magnetos basic attacks are all charged with energy. but give prof X and Magneto a crazy synergy together! Like 3x energy damage or something like that.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    yes, add lilandra too