**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best idea for compensation

Kabam did a fatt oopsie what should they compensate us with

Best idea for compensation 34 votes

Units/potions/boosts
20%
Uncle_Fatty_247JamNation1RonD9LoctiteSuperGluepSMASHERqH3t3rNerdNerdNerd 7 votes
Hero shards
38%
7abo2aAlex13369Master3418Chr1sScarRealmKillershark021Rehan010_natewagz419BabyMiikeViva93Giodood_1Aomine_Daiki10TheInfinty 13 votes
Catalysts
0%
Something else (say in comments)
41%
FallencircusSpiderCoolsBruinsfan8510SwaggypadreChampioncriticJuggling3TehsigzorzLoveshackTotalMonster109UmbertoDelRioTheBestinTuakauThiago36364646DojoMoRejierd 14 votes

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    This post will be close, like mine. Sorry op.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    edited November 2019
    You forgot Kabam's favorite... Energy refils
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    All of above
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    2 mill gold would be great
  • Units/potions/boosts

So you're saying we should just get one of these? You have low expectations, even for Kabam.

I mean its kabam if you dont have low expectations youll be disapointed
  • DojoMoDojoMo Posts: 2
    I’d like some 5* generic sig stones
  • Units/potions/boosts
    I meant to click Something Else. I have to say though that whaetever compensation they give, it has to be based on story progression. A full 4 star is nice, can be game changing for people getting into act 2, 3, but it won't benefit as much Cavalier players. Not saying someone whose Conqueror should get less than a Cavalier, just that any compensation should make sense.
  • Something else (say in comments)
    I want the rewards for the war tier my alliance was in at the start of the last war. I wasted boosts and units trying to stay in at least gold 2, so at the very least I want them refunded.