**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If Dr. Xavier will ever enter the Contest, should he be on a wheelchair?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I totally mean no disrespect to any PWD both here and outside the forums.

Comments

• AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    He’d need some kind of tech chair with lasers/rockets or something as while he’d be OP against most people with a brain, his psi attacks won’t work against robots or those with an immunity such as Magneto or Juggernaut.

Although he did have his legs restored at certain points, but I don’t think they’d go that route.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Even modok is on a chair and he works totally fine, so prof. on a chair shouldn't be an issue
  • NeurogodNeurogod Posts: 22
    Xavier has been able to walk for awhile now.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Juggling3 said:

Who cares!! Post about things that will actually benefit the game like having 30min timers in AQ all the time.

Why do you keep posting this in multiple threads...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Juggling3 said:

Who cares!! Post about things that will actually benefit the game like having 30min timers in AQ all the time.

Could not care less about AQ lmaooo
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Yeah, he should be. Like modok in his flying chair because his head too big, or howard/venom the duck in his robot
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Honestly I don't think he should be a playable character, probably should be an NPC in the story/EQ.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

He'll be the first champion with ZERO physical attacks, every attack is a psychic burst of energy damage.

*Classic DD enters the chat*
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I hope they use the professor x from house of x comics
    He's the best version to use tbh
  • Eli9494Eli9494 Posts: 11
    they should add prof X. I agree earlier post all his attacks should be energy. Magnetos basic attacks are all charged with energy. but give prof X and Magneto a crazy synergy together! Like 3x energy damage or something like that.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    yes, add lilandra too