**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Colossus

Is colossus worth the class awakening gem?

Comments

• So does he ramp up better when duped. I have a mutant awakening gem and a 5* Colossus. I would really like to know if it's a necessary thing to get massive damage from him.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    I awakened and R5 my Colossus and have no regrets. Ramp up is much better awakened.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    I have a 5* gem too and some people said wait for namor :/
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

I have a 5* gem too and some people said wait for namor :/

The more you wait for that champ the more he disappears from your crystal. Was waiting to dupe my 5* magik so I can rank 4 her. The moment I ranked 4 another champion baam next 5* crystal magik appears. Now am out of resources
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    To me Col fall in the category of champs who don't need their awakened ability to be good but if you get it, boy it makes a difference and he does benefit from higher sig levels also.

I have mine at R4 and I took his sig up from 20 to 80 and saw a difference. Not the biggest but the little extra chance to convert armor is key in longer fights. And the chance to gain armor from immunites also make him a joy to fight vs his immunities.
  • Thanks all