**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epic Doom Invasions

Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
Is anyone else getting Annihilus as the boss every freaking time?!? I would take Doom or Namor every time over him

Comments

• Is anyone else getting Annihilus as the boss every freaking time?!? I would take Doom or Namor every time over him

Yes...I guess good practice against him even though it's getting annoying
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited November 2019

Is anyone else getting Annihilus as the boss every freaking time?!? I would take Doom or Namor every time over him

I get him about 1/3 times.
    Earlier today I beat him with my 4* 5/50 Mephisto.
    No control rod, no fun for him.
    EZ :smile:

Use Zip 2.0 as a duel target so you can practice different stuff against Annihilus, so you can be ready for him.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    IcsGrec said:

I get him about 1/3 times.
    Earlier today I beat him with my 4* 5/50 Mephisto.
    No control rod, no fun for him.
    EZ :smile:

Use Zip 2.0 as a duel target so you can practice different stuff against Annihilus, so you can be ready for him.
    The best Mephisto I have is a 3*. That may work but it would take forever. I think I've gotten Annihilus the last 5 or 6 straight paths in Epic. The other difficulties they switch between Namor, Diablo, Doom and Annihilus, but Epic it seems as though it's stuck on him.
  • If I get him as a boss I skip it, at least doom I stand a better chance of not throwing my phone
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I get Thing most of the time .. O.o
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    dot_ditto said:

I get Thing most of the time .. O.o

Thing is in the other set of dailies :smiley:
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I've been using blade (GR + sparky) so far with success, also I always bring heimdall in my team because I can't dex his sp2
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I'd rather fight Thing than Annihilus. Good thing I have Mephisto as a 6*. Ghost Rider does well against him as well.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Dont dash back against annihulus thtz all the folks

Atleast for me
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Annihilus turns up a lot. Oddly, yesterday I got Diablo three times in a row, which was much easier!

Lots of questions about Annihilus in the Strategy and Tips section.

Try this thread for advice: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/168495/how-do-you-guys-deal-with-annihilus
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    edited November 2019
    i used mostly my 4* maxed symboite supreme that guy works like a charm for and CAIW if you knock him down he loses his rod for some seconds enough to parry and knock down again with heavy before or on the timer i do it all the time i feel for me doom is the big **** i hate him and his sp1