**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War season rewards and responses

First of all, I don't agree with your decision to only give war season rewards to players in the same alliance from the first 6 wars. Some players switched alliances or were kicked for having officers who couldn't handle constructive criticism and act like a child (and yes the officer really did kick me for him acting like a child lol, I took pictures of it all) or other reasons but the point is: you should give season rewards to all players in their current alliances based on the first six fights of that alliance because if not you are penalizing players that would have otherwise had the rewards if the game had worked as it was supposed to. Secondly, I suggest and recommend that you find a better way to deal with emails involving reports of issues. It is really frustrating and annoying when the game is horribly messing up, kabam is once again trying to screw people over by not giving them rewards because of a fault with the game and to top it off, if you take the time out of your day to ask a question or email a report of something, you get a generic email sent in both English and Spanish and then they close the case without any notifications or addressing any concerns or questions.

Comments

• (edited, separating out different topics to make it more readable) ...
    (1) First of all, I don't agree with your decision to only give war season rewards to players in the same alliance from the first 6 wars. ...(edited out rambling) ...

(2) but the point is: you should give season rewards to all players in their current alliances based on the first six fights of that alliance because if not you are penalizing players that would have otherwise had the rewards if the game had worked as it was supposed to.

(3) I suggest and recommend that you find a better way to deal with emails involving reports of issues ...(edited)... if you take the time out of your day to ask a question or email a report of something, you get a generic email sent in both English and Spanish and then they close the case without any notifications or addressing any concerns or questions.

(1) rewards are for anyone who has participated in any 1 war (of the 9 total, not just 1st 6) in which they ended up with and are still a member of.

(2) rewards are based on current alliance you ended with, as is ALWAYS the case every season, not just whichever alliance you may have been with earlier in season.

(3) imagine every single person up here all submitting Support tickets for the exact same topic, and everyone expecting an individualized personal response (??) I think they did pretty good communicating up here in Forum in a central location.
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
    How can you expect rewards you didn’t earn I know you would of had enough time but things happen season ended early but if you didn’t do a single war why should you get season rewards just that simple.
    You don’t get act 6 rewards just by looking at it do you?
  • Lady_NinjaLady_Ninja Posts: 7
    I understand you need to participate in wars to get rewards but literally the day the game started messing up was the day me and my hubby were out of the alliance which he carried because he always defeated the majority of mini bosses and boss but we joined an awesome alliance filled with great people and was in before matchmaking and would have made it for the 5 wars in this alliance. All I'm saying is that they should do it where it's more fair and not penalizing players who were in the same alliance the entire time until the game messed up or switched because they were under the impression they still had time before the season ended.

Using your comment regarding act 6 or maybe an event quest with uncollected, would it be fair to tell players you have a certain amount of time to complete this to get the rewards so people use energy refills, potions, and units to complete it and right before you are about to finish it or once you complete it they change the deadline to where it already ended and revoke your rewards or say hey you no longer qualify because we changed the deadline?

My husband and I moved from a gold 2 alliance to another gold 2 alliance, it's not like it would be different rewards but all I'm saying is that people might would have waited or made different decisions if they had known this would happen and would be penalized for it by not receiving the rewards.

Also, I understand they are probably getting a crazy amount of tickets in for issues but they shouldn't give generic responses and close the tickets, if anything give a generic response and let people know it'll take longer than usual to respond back but keep in mind some people are stuck in limbo because of certain issues in the game and can't do anything on the game and to top it off they aren't receiving any communication back other than a generic response which can be very frustrating.

I appreciate the feedback on the formatting and tried to make this more readable, hope it helped.
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Dont have a word to say
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
    I do understand your point of getting kicked from ally’s some ally’s are ridiculous but if your in a good one now with good people then waiting for next season rewards wouldn’t matter things happen in game that are out of Kabam control it’s not necessarily kabam fault you were kicked but I do know if you send a ticket saying you were kicked from so and so ally they will give rewards if you were kicked before rewards dropped
  • Did you do at least 1 War with your new alliance after switching (there were 3 wars after such time) ?? If so, you will get rewards. Just like the Kabam Announcement said.
    Thanks everyone for the comments, no we kept doing the matchmaking in the new alliance and it would show that we were waiting for the matchup but then it kept saying that we never enlisted for it so our alliance missed out on 2 wars at least
    Thanks for the advice I'll give it a try and see if reaching out helps
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Whether you benefit or not, Kudos to kabam for making a decision. Longer they left it, the more people would have been pi**ed off.

We did get half a war season in, and the ranking tables don't lie. If you didn't like your war ranking after half a war season, join a more ambitious or better alliance.
  • СлоникСлоник Posts: 29
    все условия всегда выполнены,а награды за сезон так и приходят!!(
    раз в три сезона примерно :(
    и письмо в саппорт не помогло :(