**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to Deal with Doom In Fantastic Invasion ???

2»

Comments

• Options

I take one of these
  • Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181

I take one of these

some of us dont own all these any of these so yeah sorry not sorry dont have any of them
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited November 2019

He’s fun with havok. I use sp1. Once I get shock I just watch him die from havok’s ability causing lots of rapid detonations. Havok is also shock energy damage resistant.

He’s fun with havok. I use sp1. Once I get shock I just watch him die from havok’s ability causing lots of rapid detonations. Havok is also shock energy damage resistant.

i dont think he is shock resistant dude energy resistent yess but not shock if i am not mistaking i have read his ablities he dosent have shock resistant he get full damge from shock but generates plasma charge rapidly
    Energy damage resistance includes shock damage resistance. So yes he is shock resistant and it causes him to generate charges rapidly. I just tested it and he got about 1/2 the damage as other champs.
  • Options

i dont think he is shock resistant dude energy resistent yess but not shock if i am not mistaking i have read his ablities he dosent have shock resistant he get full damge from shock but generates plasma charge rapidly
    Energy damage resistance includes shock damage resistance. So yes he is shock resistant and it causes him to generate charges rapidly. I just tested it and he got about 1/2 the damage as other champs.
    huh ... Alright so lemme see and test myself though haha
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    What I don't like about Doctor Doom more than anything is that he's a champ that causes frame drops and control lock up on my phone (going to log it in the Android performance issue thread). Similar to Cable, if my controls lock up, it usually means I'm about to take a heavy to the face. I'm considering moving back to my old iPhone 6S since this last update.
  • Options
    Corkscrew said:

What I don't like about Doctor Doom more than anything is that he's a champ that causes frame drops and control lock up on my phone (going to log it in the Android performance issue thread). Similar to Cable, if my controls lock up, it usually means I'm about to take a heavy to the face. I'm considering moving back to my old iPhone 6S since this last update.

This actually happend to me to on doom sp2 evade it stuck for sec and bamb clipped and dead its the worst when it happens sp1 is okh evade ok just have too look at the hand