**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa 6.3.1

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
This fight blows hard. Seriously. I know it’s the first day and all, but this fight just sucks. I tried using blade, venom (hoping to out damage her buffet with his bleeds), and domino with Masacre synergy and none of them could get her down past 90% without dying. This fight is easily doable except for the buffet node. Without it, it’s challenging but doable but with the regen it makes it incredibly hard and for me impossible. To make it worse, the explosive personality node removes any sort of counter play by hitting into the block. Horrible design and incredibly disappointing. I’ll get it down eventually but I really need any advice on it.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Bigbadromo Thanks man, I’ll try him out after I build up revives.
    @Sighsohard I tried Domino but I had really bad luck on the Crit Bleed RNG
    @zeezee57 Yeah, I just watched Seatin use Sym Supreme on her and now I’m just gonna wait until I pull him. Makes the fight look super easy!
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Symbiote supreme 💯 honestly looks pretty difficult otherwise tho.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Isn’t esay with sym either when the game lagged and she hit pretty hard haha
    I think that Ronin could actually be a viable counter too, in his demon stance he has 90% bleed accuracy
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    night thrasher might work?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Gwenpool?
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    If you’re really patient, I used Void. Took a few revives but the heal reversal was the only source of damage
    @Cliffordcan I couldn’t do it with blade. Also Warlock wouldn’t be able to beat her since he has no bleed
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

I used Symbiote Supreme and he did just fine. Just get to those L3s and stack the bleeds on. I do have 3/5 MD.

https://youtu.be/ScxzurZ4eJY

How does he not trigger buffet constantly with all the buffs?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I used SS with no mystic dispersion and suicides on and soloed her
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    What about carnage? Idk what the nodes are, but if all you need is bleed, he must be great

Doesn't he constantly trigger buffet?
    Osfan8 said:

Dispair wil negative the most of the reg

@Cliffordcan I couldn’t do it with blade. Also Warlock wouldn’t be able to beat her since he has no bleed

Well he Hav from heavy
    Gamer said:

Osfan8 said:

Dispair wil negative the most of the reg
    Thanks...I've got 3/3 in despair
    @Gamer oh yeah that’s right I totally forgot about that. That’s not a lot of bleed damage though.
    @UmbertoDelRio the trick with ronin is to get the fury from the sp3 and trigger the crit phase at the same time. Lots of bleed damage even at 2/35
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Did it with symbiote supreme but ain’t an easy fight even with him. Had to do 165 hits.

Second time I did it with domino, on my 3th sp3 I finally had a crit bleed, refreshed it with an sp1 and she was down

Nick fury is probably the best champ to do it with but i don’t have him
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

My top option seems like IW Cap and spam sp1 for a slow wear down while stopping the regen through despair and debuffs. Sounds super fun. Maybe OML could work if he actually got crit bleeds on crits but that'll never get fixed.

You again lol