**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is unduped 5* Sentinel worth Rank 5 ?

I have a generic awakening gem also, but should I use it on him before R5 or not?

Is unduped 5* Sentinel worth Rank 5 ? 41 votes

Yes
56%
LightvayneSavio444CobraM1k0rinOsfan8MrTicTac19992008AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFaustVIILeoCruzMother_FlerkenStarshipHULKKhaos_knightChampSlayerEinfachSoTotalMonster109Kingkev_88LufasoMorbidAngleSkrull_Lord 23 votes
No
31%
JohnyzeroBboychoboLvernon15ЗАКСОЛИНWîndšpävercm2017LoganSavage115MitriaxSidDDragonFF10Midnite93BLACKMILKTEA_88Nah01 13 votes
Dupe him with Generic Awakening Gem, then Rank 5
4%
soumastarC207 2 votes
Wait for Stark Spidey
7%
buffajrBlackJ4zzGwenpoolMan 3 votes

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    No
    I don’t believe so, I threw a tech gem into mine cause I had two, he still sits at r3
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I'd definitely advise against using the generic AG on him, and personally I'd hold out on r5. What does the rest of your 4/55 and 5/65 roster look like? What are your current goals and needs in-game?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    If I were you, I'd wait for a Tech awakening gem before taking him to R5. The thing is, you'll have to keep hitting into the enemy's block to build up analysis charges, this a very slow and painful process.

You need his awakened ability to avoid this. It becomes SO easy to build up analysis charges when awakened. For now, keep him at R4, you can still do Variant 3 completion & exploration with an R4 unawakened Sentinel. Once you get a tech awakening gem. Take him straight to R5.
  • LeoCruzLeoCruz Posts: 33
    Yes
    My goal is to do 100% Variant 3 & have one solid AQ Champ. I already have CAPIW R5 & Corvus R5 and mainly use them in AW.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    @LeoCruz in that case I'd follow the advice outlined by @FreeToPlay_21
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes
    Have r2 6* sentinel, his dupe only helps to ramp a little faster and more annoying on defance. Just learn how to safely hit 4 hit combo in block. Only red skull is a bad match for that so far. And some nodes like freezburn and countering robots
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    He’s not worth r5 unduped and he’s not worth a generic imo, if you naturally dupe him or get a tech gem r5 him tho
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    If variant 3 is your main goal he could easily do it, I 100% with a 4* he is insane in V3.
    See how you like him from there on a couple paths before awakening, R5ing etc.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★

I ranked my 6 star to r2 unduped... No regrets! Amazing champ to me
  • Khaos_knightKhaos_knight Posts: 17
    edited November 2019
    Yes
    Go for it. Not sure if many people know this but do a 5 hit combo into a sp1. The sp1 does enough hits to get you to somewhere around 45 charges. Its easy and i dont think he really needs the dupe to be very good.
    My 5* sentinel decimates mutants with full charges when you use an sp2 then a heavy since the shock does a lot of damage