**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need to move alliance

Will I still get war rewards and compensation?

Comments

• Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Would rather not hold everyone back waiting on me
    Ok let me ask straight up. If I move before next war so others can place will I lose rewards or will kabam realize they are holding movement up?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    Nope (to 1st question). 3 week offseason, can’t you stay several more days until rewards are out ?
  • Will I still get war rewards and compensation?

I don't think so. I believe it has been implied if you move alliances between the end of season and when rewards go out, you may not get those rewards and may have no recourse once they have been sent out.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

Nope (to 1st question). 3 week offseason, can’t you stay several more days until rewards are out ?

Are you sure just several days?

It can be more than a week, or two weeks.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    "Rewards for the Season will be delivered later this week/early next week. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your Rewards." - Kabam
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Look, even Kabam don't know when they can give out rewards. They lose control of their own system.
    Ok this is ridiculous... so we wait or expose to be kicked until kabam decides it’s ok?
    Let’s be honest if you paid your dues and they want a spot open in high alliances they will kick you
  • I feel like most alliances should know the situation by now. If not then just explain to them.
    I get it and most are on hold but if you were planning on leaving and others coming. In higher alliances locking in the higher player is more important than giving the guy leaving his rewards
  • The guy coming is in the same predicament though
    Not really if a big account
  • MΛSSΛCREMΛSSΛCRE Posts: 101
    As annoying as this is no one is moving into your spot and forfeiting their season rewards to do so. Even big accounts want their rewards. Considering the actual earned rewards in game are becoming stale and most juicy rewards are being sold nobody is passing on season rewards to join an alliance yet. People will wait for sure until AQ starts again.
  • Not really if a big account

What do you mean "not if big account." Who is going to leave their alliance now and forfeit rewards for no reason whatsoever? Your alliance might want to "lock up the new guy" but what motivation is there for the new guy to leave early? He loves your alliance so much he's willing to leave now and lose his rewards, just so he can sit in your alliance and wait for everyone else to get their rewards?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    If you really want the rewards., You can wait till you get the rewards.

If you really can't wait to join that alliance., Leave out the rewards and join...

You can't have both coming your way with the current situation.... Get your priorities straighten up..
    You guys are 100% correct my mistake... guess the play is hang out until kabam figures it out without a time table
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Not really if a big account

What do you mean "not if big account." Who is going to leave their alliance now and forfeit rewards for no reason whatsoever? Your alliance might want to "lock up the new guy" but what motivation is there for the new guy to leave early? He loves your alliance so much he's willing to leave now and lose his rewards, just so he can sit in your alliance and wait for everyone else to get their rewards?
    The ones who didn't get the chance to parachute in on the last 6 wars of the season. They're certainly not waiting for anything...