**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All this talk about 6.3 and I cant even get past 6.2.2

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
Is there a champ that can beat Sinister w/o dying from all that shock damage?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Warlock w/Heimdall&Angela Synergy
    Quake w/Heimdall&Angela synergy
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Capt sparkles
  • CeeLohsCeeLohs Posts: 55
    I manage to beat him with G.Hulk and Cap Marvel(movie). G.Hulk has his passive Face Me which helps a ton for the shock and increases your attack, which helps since he doesn’t have an actual “fury buff.” CapM put in the most work for me, once in binary she tears through anything. Keep him stun locked with your SP2 and heavies to increase your charges. @MorbidAngle
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★

Quake w/Heimdall&Angela synergy

Worked for me.

• KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Ghost worked well for me OP, took a few revives but she can do it as long as you have the hood synergy
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I didn't even bother going past 6.1 :smiley: and I won't try untill I finish exploring act 5.
    Good luck further on!
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    It's a terribly designed fight. You need a specific champ or combination of champs as 5* 6*. I breezed through 6.1 and 6.2.1 and now I am waiting for Heimdall. Have Hela, Angela, CaIW, so once I land Heimdall I am good to go. Doesn't seem fair, though, that all that's holding me back is 1 specific freaking 5*. Not skill, not knowledge of champs, not even revives (I have quite the stack of that)
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I did it with Heimdall Angela and cap IW and revives.
    I haven't attempted 6.2.3 yet
  • LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37

Is there a champ that can beat Sinister w/o dying from all that shock damage?

Without Heimdall I think there is only 2 pretty good options - Captain Marvel Movie Version with her 20 stacks, and Hyperion spamming special 1 when fury is stacked.

With Heimdall you can beat him with Cap, Red Hulk, Quake, Warlock, even Void I think.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Did it with Medusa, both a R5 and R4 one. 4 20% revives for the R5 one, 7-8 for the R4 one.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Iceman with needed synergy.

With permanent furry his damage is quite high and he is triple immune so very useful. Almost solo Sinister.