**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Hulks causing a damaging Debuff?

It appears Red Hulks addition damage is counting as a damaging debuff. Is this working as intended because it doesn’t seem right?

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Hmm... havent noticed this (but didn't really look for it). I will try and replicate it.

The only bug on rhulk i notice is that he sometimes whiffs the first hit of his l1. This means the opponent can block the rest and combo you.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    buffajr said:

It appears Red Hulks addition damage is counting as a damaging debuff. Is this working as intended because it doesn’t seem right?

NM I see what you are talking about. That is interesting.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Any update on this one? This node appears to be interacting with any debuff places on the defender.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I’m not understanding what you are talking about and these screen shots I’m not understanding either.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    @Run477 my red hulk is gaining power gain buffs even though he’s not inflicting a damaging debuff on Doom. I believe the node is just broken. Also can notice on blade that when he parries and applies a bleed and a stun, the node counts it as two damaging debuffs and I gain multiple power gain buffs.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Weird. Maybe try with some other champ that can deal bonus dmg like VtD toxic armour, Spider-Gwen sp3, or Guilly 2099 if you have her
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Yes i noticed it too while him in the uncollected with my 5*
    That is some true $hit man......i lost without even doing much damage
    But spidergwen and sparky were pretty useful for me
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    It'd be great to get clarification on this. I assume its a bug but will not bank on a fix being put in any time soon.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It happened woth quake as well, every time I stayed charging my heavy
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    For Rhulk I think the energy/incinerate(?) damage he deals on basic hits and specials counts as a damaging debuff in this case. Rhulks is just instant unlike most others. Its a unique interaction for sure.
  • pt2pt2 Posts: 4
    21 days or 3 weeks later and typical Kabam not interested in a bug fix that would help players. My 5/65 Rhulk gets slaughtered in a few hits(none taken only given) due to this bug.