**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5*/6* Scarlet Witch/Wolverine

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Fair point
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    I understand you guys are fairly busy with the bugs lately but might I suggest something for the release of 5* Scarlet? It would be a change in sig ability, but not veering too off from where she is. The new proposed sig ability would be “Any time Scarlet Witch lands a critical hit on her special attacks, she has a chance to get up to 3 buffs and 2 debuffs on the opponent.” That way she won’t be as game breaking as getting buffs/Debuffs on all critical hits.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    She is a goddess! They will never let us have her beyond 4...😭
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    If shes outperforming those top hitters as a 5*, does that mean shes the best 4*?

I ranked claire over her...
  • Is it the same case for other unreleased champs? Joe Fixit, War Machine, Ms. Marvel, Magneto Marvel Now, Gamora, Daredevil, etc.?

And AoU Vision
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I say forget Wolverine and release Weapon X already as a 5*! He was such a cool looking champ with that unstoppable and unblockable specials. I'd go HAM for him lol. But seriously I would love Wolverine or Weapon X to be added as 5*s.

But the real champ we want is 5* OG Deadpool!
  • FaisaljavedFaisaljaved Posts: 15
    its obvious that they don't want to put both of these champs in 5* variations is a single common reason and that is that they both have OP regen.
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★

In my opinion Scarlet Witch will never be a 5* champ in this game, way too over powering....she will destroy everything

That's just silly considering we have champs like ghost, aegon and domino as 5&6*s
    It’s not silly, she has power drain,power steal, nullify, fury, crit, regen, inflicts poison on defense.....I’ve had her special 2 up to 40K damage without any special nodes and that’s a 4* rank 5 champ

Imagine what a 5/65 Sig 200 scarlet witch could do
    Lol a max sig 5/65 sw would be great but not as strong as ghost, aegon, domino and various other beyond god tier champs
    Having tried out a 5-Star Scarlet Witch at Sig 200, she is more powerful than any of those Champions, and no Content stands in her way. There may be a day where we see her 5-Star version in game, but she's not coming any time soon.
    No content stands in her way? Seriously? OK so please let me see how you'd kill labyrinth's Magik, 6.1 Crossbones, a Korg boss in AW, or even a simple electro on an uncollected EQ path...

Regarding other champs' habilities (like Namor, Ghost, Blade, Mystic Black Widow, etc) I really can't believe what you're saying.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    When you played as 5* Scarlett Witch was her signature 200 set to pre 12.0 or post 12.0?
    I ask because there is a huge difference between a 100% chance and a 85% chance.
    If you're not sure if it was pre or post 12.0 can you please find out.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

In my opinion Scarlet Witch will never be a 5* champ in this game, way too over powering....she will destroy everything

That's just silly considering we have champs like ghost, aegon and domino as 5&6*s
    It’s not silly, she has power drain,power steal, nullify, fury, crit, regen, inflicts poison on defense.....I’ve had her special 2 up to 40K damage without any special nodes and that’s a 4* rank 5 champ

Lol a max sig 5/65 sw would be great but not as strong as ghost, aegon, domino and various other beyond god tier champs
    Having tried out a 5-Star Scarlet Witch at Sig 200, she is more powerful than any of those Champions, and no Content stands in her way. There may be a day where we see her 5-Star version in game, but she's not coming any time soon.
    Mind sharing some gameplay of 5/65 sig 200 sw?
  • Sparta1893Sparta1893 Posts: 14
    edited November 2019
    blablabla KABAM - justice for SW
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    What about 5 star wolverine? @Kabam Miike
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

If that's the case Miike, has the team considered changing or re-balancing her?

Given that's she's not available as a 5*/6*, there's wouldn't be much outcry from those using her as a 4* that she was being 'nerfed'.

What is it that makes her OP? If it's multi-stacking buffs/debuffs, couldn't you just put some limits on them, such as maximum of three/four buffs/debuffs? Or reduced the potency of her effects? Or if her abilities like Fury/Cruelty/Regeneration are overpowered, make them happen less frequently by 'diluting' them with Fatigue, Exhaustion, Concussion, etc.

There's a redesign in the Champion Improvement Thread, if anyone at Kabam is interested in taking a look: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/928613/#Comment_928613
    Somebody missed 12.0