**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is AQ starting a day early?

Hey Kabam, you skipped one of the 3 days off. I know it might not be a huge deal, but it throws off some schedules a bit, like aq starting as aw ends being a good day for new recruits plus other things. Just wondering why the change.

Comments

• NitoNito Posts: 70
    @Kabam Miike ADDRESS THIS!! Why hasn’t a single mod said a word yet?!!?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Nito said:

@Kabam Miike ADDRESS THIS!! Why hasn’t a single mod said a word yet?!!?

Lol, because it's only 5:30 am in Vancouver right now :)
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    The AQ will start in hours.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    We probably need an answer on this soon ish
  • Yeah, I think most of us know it’s early at Kabam, but we also post on the forums when we notice an issue and hope to hear back from them when they start their days. I also noticed after starting this thread that there were other threads with the same topic, so I’m hoping we all get merged and answered as soon as possible. I personally hope they push it back to the original Friday start date bc it works better for my ally for a couple reasons that are a little complicated but important to us nonetheless.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I'm glad someone noticed this because I was not paying attention to the AQ screen at all, thinking that it didn't start until Friday, as would normally be the case. My alliance wouldn't be too happy if I missed starting AQ.

Come on, Kabam, I know this is a crappy and stressful week for you with a bajillion fires to douse, but just a little notice about this would be nice.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

I'm glad someone noticed this because I was not paying attention to the AQ screen at all, thinking that it didn't start until Friday, as would normally be the case. My alliance wouldn't be too happy if I missed starting AQ.

Come on, Kabam, I know this is a crappy and stressful week for you with a bajillion fires to douse, but just a little notice about this would be nice.

Noone in my alliance bar one person noticed it lol. And that too it was when placing defenders
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    So I just went to check my aq in game and the timer isn’t up there now... maybe it got fixed?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I just saw it.

• Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    It's been fixed. Timer is off now
  • Hey there, the team was notified and resolved the issue. The AQ schedule should be showing up normally for everyone shortly, if it isn't already.
This discussion has been closed.