**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.1 Bugged Node

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
The Invert Controlls Path , Dismay is bugged , i had a 70 hit combo and opponent hit me and i still took 0 damage from Degenerate, i tested and its the case the whole time.

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    I just Took Damage From Degenerate Now Due too Symbiote Supreme's SP3 , I think they are counting the number of Hits from opponent and not on You.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    6.3.4 Boss IMIW somehow got 0 damage from Ghost's unblockable L2's last hit at %5 HP.If that was a successfull hit he would be dead,but now he is wasting my units. Anyone have an idea how did that happen ?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

6.3.4 Boss IMIW somehow got 0 damage from Ghost's unblockable L2's last hit at %5 HP.If that was a successfull hit he would be dead,but now he is wasting my units. Anyone have an idea how did that happen ?

Did the first hit of the special miss?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah this was the first path I did. Finally a pro player bug that didn’t send the game into emergency maintenance
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Megavok said:

I'm using wasp synergy, I launched L2 at around %17-18 hp left, first 2 crits landed perfectly, and 3rd just hit nothing, not even 0. ( think like u r hitting while destructive feedback active )
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

You threw it while the shield was up. That damage doesnt transfer when the shield drops on that fight either bc of a bug or by design (that damage would not be considered critical when the shield drops done wouldn't take any)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Sorry I saw the IW at the end and thought you were talking about the capiw boss
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

Lormif said:

Megavok said:

I'm using wasp synergy, I launched L2 at around %17-18 hp left, first 2 crits landed perfectly, and 3rd just hit nothing, not even 0. ( think like u r hitting while destructive feedback active )
    I realize what you are doing, I just could not remember if all the special is unblockable or only part like normal unblockable, but the synergy reads like it all.