**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DARKHAWK is bugged...

So just to give a quick heads up for those who plan to take down darkhawk with Medusa.

Even with armour shatter up if you try to hit into his block while in shield mode you will take shock damage. (Replicated in two separate fights)

From his description: “Mode activation is unaffected by Ability Accuracy reduction”

BUT NOWHERE DOES IT SAY THE ACTUAL MODE FUNCTION.

Haven’t managed to test the other phases’ abilities with armour shatter up but I can imagine Kabam goofed up the coding and instead of just mode activation being unaffected the entire mode’s abilities are unaffected.

Power gain is stopped though.

Small issue but just beware you will be in for a shocking surprise if you hit into his block while he is in shield mode and you believe you stopped his abilities with armour shatter

Comments

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Wasnt armor break supposed to destroy this champ?
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Well Medusa is supposed to shut down robots completely with armour shatter
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

Far as I know, he isn’t a robot. It’s a suit around a person

Correct me if I’m wrong, though
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »

He is a robot.

Ya he is has #robot

Medusa shuts down the power gain like she does with her armour shatter against robots, she just isn’t shutting down the abilities side of things.

It’s pretty minor but still bugged.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

Ya he is has #robot

Medusa shuts down the power gain like she does with her armour shatter against robots, she just isn’t shutting down the abilities side of things.

It’s pretty minor but still bugged.

Huh
    Well that’s obnoxious. Thanks for the heads-up, though. Hoping this gets fixed asap
    UPDATE:

While darkhawk is in stealth mode you will still miss even if Medusa has placed an armour shatter on him reducing 100% ability accuracy.

Yep definitely bugged across all modes
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★

He is a persons consciousness moved to a robot through mystical means.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    UPDATE:

While darkhawk is in stealth mode you will still miss even if Medusa has placed an armour shatter on him reducing 100% ability accuracy.

Read hes abilty hes Not bugge.
    Gamer wrote: »
    UPDATE:

Read hes abilty hes Not bugge.

Sorry can you point out the information I am missing? I read his abilities and it doesn’t say he is unaffected by ability reduction only the actual switching of modes

edited December 2018
    6vbrpraeqgg0.jpeg

This is right from the champion spotlight post
  • Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at.
    Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at.

Great thank you!
  • Raphael2010Raphael2010 Posts: 14

I don't think this issue was ever resolved. Medusa still takes damage when hitting into darkhawk's block in Shield mode and still misses in darkhawk's stealth mode. I understand he will still switch modes, but his abilities should be removed.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

I don't think this issue was ever resolved. Medusa still takes damage when hitting into darkhawk's block in Shield mode and still misses in darkhawk's stealth mode. I understand he will still switch modes, but his abilities should be removed.
    Who are you and why have you necroed this post 😂😂😂
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Almost all the posts where info was "passed on" haven't been resolved yet.
  • Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at.

Who are you and why have you necroed this post 😂😂😂
    There's no winning on this forum. Open a new thread on something that's already been touched upon, people say use the search function. People use the search function to see if there's already a post, comment upon it, and then someone says they're necro posting. 😒

Honestly, especially in a case like this, it's best to bring the old one back up so it's known how long the issue has been ongoing. Hopefully this gets addressed and rectified soon. I don't have a 5* Medusa, but if I did, I'd want her to work like she's supposed too.