**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus immune to fear of the void?

I have a video of my sig200 R5 Void not applying fear of the void to Colossus in 6.3.1. When it gets to 6 debuffs (2 of each) it just stays there. There is no shorter fear of the void timer, when i throw SP1 nothing happens.

Am i missing something here? I don't see anything in Colossus's new description or node he's on. Is this a bug or what?

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I have a video of my sig200 R5 Void not applying fear of the void to Colossus in 6.3.1. When it gets to 6 debuffs (2 of each) it just stays there. There is no shorter fear of the void timer, when i throw SP1 nothing happens.

Am i missing something here? I don't see anything in Colossus's new description or node he's on. Is this a bug or what?

So, this might be a long shot since you're a sig 200 Void user, but you do know that Fear of the Void applies on the activation of a 7th debuff, not the 6th, right?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

So, this might be a long shot since you're a sig 200 Void user, but you do know that Fear of the Void applies on the activation of a 7th debuff, not the 6th, right?
    I think he knows haha, he said that after the 6th debuff was applied, there was no timer counting down to the start of FOTV like there should have been.
  • Options
    ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    edited November 2019
    Etjama said:

Of course, uploading video now. Something is definitely not right.

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    That’s wierd
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I don't believe it's the cause, but what were the nodes active?
  • Options
    edited November 2019

I don't believe it's the cause, but what were the nodes active?

Nothing special, this seems like a proper bug.

• Options
    You got try scrolling down? Maybe got something hidden? 😂
  • Options

You got try scrolling down? Maybe got something hidden? 😂

Nah man, nothing else is there, probably connected with all the other bugs and stuff we've got recently.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Any ideas?
  • Options
    Yeah it's still not working for me. I just tried couple more times and it's still the same bug over and over again. It would be nice if someone from the mod team would address this issue tho.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Not quite correct. Once you apply the 6th, further activation pause for a 5 second timer for the fotv. If you have 6 on and immediately throw an sp1 it will do nothing, not activate fotv, it is just wasted. It is 5 seconds after the application of the 6th.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    You over-feed your void that's y
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Not quite correct. Once you apply the 6th, further activation pause for a 5 second timer for the fotv. If you have 6 on and immediately throw an sp1 it will do nothing, not activate fotv, it is just wasted. It is 5 seconds after the application of the 6th.
    That video looks pretty straight forward
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I play Void quite a bit. FOTV should trigger after 6 seconds after the 6th intimidating presence debuff. This bug looks real.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

That video looks pretty straight forward
    I was not arguing if there was a bug or not, I was correcting how void is suposed to work, after 6 debuffs you get a fotv debuff, not 7, it never tries to put the 7th..

But yes looking at the video something is off there.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

He's not wrong, activating sp1 after the 6th intimidating presense debuff will do nothing special.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Because it didn't remove your other debuffs id say it just a regular old bug
  • Options
    Still no words from any of the mods? This bug is still affecting my Void.