**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First Rank 4 Five Star!!

2»

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Mine is quake. She also my 1st rank 5 :)
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Spiderman Stark was my first R4
  • My first r4 was Angela. She was great. Her crits pretty much got me through 5.3. I’d just spam sp1 and stack those furies. If I remember correctly, Magik was my third or fourth r4
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    My 1st was Venom. Then IMIW, Emma Frost, Nick Fury, and finally DV.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen u.u

And I regret nothing
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    edited November 2019
    Venom was mine(also happened to be my first R5 as well, followed by R4 Rulk.
    Keep putting off Magik for some reason even though I know I should do it. I always seem to have someone more deserving, or at least who I think is more deserving but ends up not being
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    magik was also my first rank 4
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Either Angela or unduped Blade, not sure which one
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    My first was Emma Frost
  • psychodadpsychodad Posts: 24
    Etjama said:

Just 35 levels left! This is a huge step for me as not that long ago, I was posting about my first 5/50s. I know that a 4/55 Magik will help me with a lot of content. I've been enjoying her a lot at Rank 3, and I'm sure she will be amazing as a Rank 4. Who was your first 4/55?

Mine was Hyperion. He also became my first 5/65 champ.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    My first was quake and the venom and then Angela and then rogue and the sabre tooth and then proxima and then colossus
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    4 levels from 4/55 Quake
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Mine was SS
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Woody15 said:

4 levels from 4/55 Quake

Wise choice my friend
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Oh wow, I just brought my Quake to rank 4 this morning.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    IMIW was my first followed by Emma Frost and the Dr Voodoo. I pulled my first 6* which was Domino and that is somewhat equivalent to a 5*R4. Debating on Gwen Pool for my next or holding out for something better