**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will we see AW rewards and the Compensation

I know this has been on everyones minds , but a question nonetheless...are we going to receive our AW rewards anytime soon alongside our compensation? What's everyones thoughts ?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    they have already stated next week at the earliest.
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    @Lormif okay , yeah I read the post that was posted on Sunday. I didn't know if they meant this week since Monday is the new weekly reset. Does that make sense ?
    Like as in since they posted on last week's cycle , Monday being the new week
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Just be patient wait people. They have commented late this week or early next week. They will get them out as soon as they can.

Think of it this way... either way you are getting them faster than you would have.
    @Timone147 I am patient I was just trying to get an idea of when they planned on it 😮

@Lormif okay , yeah I read the post that was posted on Sunday. I didn't know if they meant this week since Monday is the new weekly reset. Does that make sense ?

The email was posted in game on the 12th, which was on Tuesday, so I am sorry it does not make sense. Even if it was Sunday they said they would be working on it this week, not today.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya I see the banner message they had is gone now too unless I closed it.
    edited November 2019
    @Lormif I'm sorry November 10th lol , my bad the forum message was posted November 10th

@Lormif I'm sorry November 10th lol , my bad the forum message was posted November 10th

dude they did not even decide to end the season until the 12th, how would they be talking about distribution of rewards for a season they had not ended yet:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/168603/alliance-wars-season-ending-immediately#latest

Un the 10th they spoke about people being unlisted again, but had not made the decision to end the war season earlier, let alone how or when to distribute the rewards. The only thing they were talking about before that was general compensation, and there was nothing specific about that yet.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I was expecting the rewards to be sent to ya on November 11th because 11:11 makes the most sense
    edited November 2019
    @Lormif maybe I am not explaining this right , on the 10th they talked about the general compensation for all the bugs that happened on Friday, and then all we got was a message saying that the alliance season was being shutdown on November 12th. I'm talking about 2 separate things here , compensation and AW rewards.
This discussion has been closed.