**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabertooth fury

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
I just wanted to know is these fury even give a significant rise to attack?

Comments

• PushPush Posts: 45
    The L3 is the most significant, but is also the shortest. Best Idea is probably to end the fight with an L3 to capture. It's really the accumulation of having 10 furies.

Am I the only one seeing them expire super quickly??
  • Yeah after the first 5 you notice the different
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Okay
    Tbh i dont find it very useful
  • Honestly the ramp up is meh. Depending on situation the best way to do it is getting the furies without using specials. That way the fights last a bit longer and help you get to sp3. If timed right and the sp3 is used as the finisher, you can start the next fight with the 5 + I think 2 or 3 more. Soon you're hitting like a truck. The biggest downside to ST in my opinion is the RNG charges. You can either start the quest anywhere from having 3 to 6 which can limit the usage as well as fury ramp up.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    @CaptainPoll

I wrote a breakdown explaining ST and his different furies here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/153245/a-sabretooth-breakdown
    Aryl said:

@CaptainPoll

I wrote a breakdown explaining ST and his different furies here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/153245/a-sabretooth-breakdown

Thnx man
    Anytime
    Aryl said:

Anytime

Bro the thing is tht I know the mechanics I just wanted to know tht how effective are his furies , till wht extent can it increase attack rating

Thnx

Aryl said:

Anytime

Bro the thing is tht I know the mechanics I just wanted to know tht how effective are his furies , till wht extent can it increase attack rating

Thnx
    Depends on the rank and rarity. I can give you my increases for a rank 5 5*.
    R5 5* ST:

Base attack - 2137

Hit fury increase - 524.5
    Sp2 fury increase - 314.7
    Sp3 fury increase - 944.1

Let's say in three fights you convert 9 hit furies and one sp3 fury.

Your attack would be increased to 7081.6
    That's a damn High increase!!!
    Aryl said:

R5 5* ST:

Base attack - 2137

Hit fury increase - 524.5
    Sp2 fury increase - 314.7
    Sp3 fury increase - 944.1

Let's say in three fights you convert 9 hit furies and one sp3 fury.

Your attack would be increased to 7081.6

I have a 5* sabertooth and u helped me decide whom to rank up thnx a lot

I have a 5* sabertooth and u helped me decide whom to rank up thnx a lot

Always glad to turn someone else to ST. He is so much fun to play.

Here is a video of me taking out an Annihilus AW mini:

https://youtu.be/YUJ2dDGFCKc
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Aryl said:

Anytime

Thnx
    They’re massive, fully ramped up at 15+ I think they over quadruple his attack, making him one of the hardest hitters until you lose them