**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Voodoo vs Havok Plasma Charge Bug

WedgemonsterWedgemonster Posts: 323 ★★★
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I’ve read through Havok’s abilities several times over now to make sure there’s something I’m not missing, and I can’t find anything. Perhaps someone can correct me if I’m wrong. But the interaction between Dr Voodoo’s power burn and Havok’s plasma charges appears to be bugged.
I was practicing for 6.3.3 Havok in a duel, and was power burning Havok from Voodoo’s sp2. Havok never gets to his max charges, yet I’m still getting charges placed on me when I hit him and then detonating. I’ve watched old videos of people using Voodoo against him and they do not have this problem. Are all versions of Havok having this issue? Is it going to be a problem when I get to him in 6.3.3? I don’t think this should be happening. What am I missing?

Comments

• Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    I believe it's any direct damage or damage over time effects applied to Havok gain the negitive charges on you. Or because some of Voddo's basic attacks are energy based hits. He is lossing his charges because any time Havok is power burned or drained he losses them all.