how do you guys deal with Annihilus?

2»

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 457 ★★
    edited November 14
    ***never mind***
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 1,273 ★★★

He goes Unstoppable if you dash back with Stifles on you. If the Stifles don't stick, then he won't go Unstoppable. He inflicts Stifles and Armour Break on hits, even through a block.

Skill champs like Kingpin, Taskmaster and Agent Venom can therefore be very effective. Just hold block until Kingpin goes into Overpower; or Taskmaster becomes debuff immune; or rely on RNG with Agent Venom. Kingpin is my choice. He's enormously fun against Annihilus.

Alternately, Stifles won't last long enough for Rogue or Groot (or Blade, at high Power levels) to worry about much; so they'd work, too.

that was very good advice
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 76
    Well I simply use Sym supreme. I haven't tried Mephisto yet but he should work right?
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 1,273 ★★★

Well I simply use Sym supreme. I haven't tried Mephisto yet but he should work right?

can you explain how sym supreme works? As in this particular fight. does he nullifies the control rod right at the start of the fight?
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 197 ★★
    Mephisto works great to spam sp1 as much as you can. If you see you have an Annihilus on your path build up the Persistant charges as much as possible leading up to him to get as many SP1 buff blocks as possible
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 314
    Yup he is annoying