**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My thoughts on 6.3

So I just did the initial completion of 6.3. My thoughts on it are kinda mixed, while most of the bosses were easy enough with the correct champ, some fights were rather annoying.

The champs which I used to defeat the bosses are:
6.3.1 (Medusa)- Sym Sup (Nullifing the furies and applying bleeds on a regular basis)
6.3.2 (Nick Fury)- Namor and Domino
6.3.3 (Havok)- Colossus (Armor provided immunity to plasma detonation and he's immune to Armor break) (apologies if the spelling is wrong)
6.3.4 (Iron Man IW)- Ghost with Wasp synergy
6.3.5 (Mysterio)- Human Torch (his Nova flames are passive and falter doesn't works on him if his temp is more than 10)
6.3.6 (Cap IW)- Ghost (needed someone who crit largely)

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Lol I pulled 3 3* champs :) cav crystals blow
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

So I just did the initial completion of 6.3. My thoughts on it are kinda mixed, while most of the bosses were easy enough with the correct champ, some fights were rather annoying.

6.3.1 (Medusa)- Sym Sup (Nullifing the furies and applying bleeds on a regular basis)
    6.3.3 (Havok)- Colossus (Armor provided immunity to plasma detonation and he's immune to Armor break) (apologies if the spelling is wrong)
    6.3.5 (Mysterio)- Human Torch (his Nova flames are passive and falter doesn't works on him if his temp is more than 10)

except for ghost i dont have a single champ from that list and i m supposed to be very very active player let alone have them at R5 😂🤣. i guess ill have to wait for 12 months to do it

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

except for ghost i dont have a single champ from that list and i m supposed to be very very active player let alone have them at R5 😂🤣. i guess ill have to wait for 12 months to do it

You dont have to have those champs. For nick I used OR, for medusa hood should work and may even work better. For imiw void worked well. Mysterio is a pita if you dont have HT though.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    Medusa is do you bleed node so hood won’t work
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    jdyke23 said:

point taken, I forgot about that part.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    jdyke23 said:

Sp3 has a bleed. That’s it. It is refreshed on heavies so.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Kalantak said:

You dont have to have those champs. For nick I used OR, for medusa hood should work and may even work better. For imiw void worked well. Mysterio is a pita if you dont have HT though.
    So you killed NF with Omega, IMIW with Void And the BEST take down was on Medusa with Hood on a Do you Bleed node.
    In theory , Hood has bleed on SP3 so , if you have MD you can just spamming SP3 after every nullify 😂😂.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Kalantak said:

I took Medusa down with Corvus, I had True Strike.
    Now we ikow that isn’t true but sarsavm
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Agentk said:

Texas_11 said:

Lormif said:

Kalantak said:

So you killed NF with Omega, IMIW with Void And the BEST take down was on Medusa with Hood on a Do you Bleed node.
    In theory , Hood has bleed on SP3 so , if you have MD you can just spamming SP3 after every nullify 😂😂.
    Ye that wouldn’t work
    Why would it not ? He can just spam heavy over and over. I personally tried ronin and he worked out well, but I failed at the end. So , now .... I might go blade and parry and SP1 over and over
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I found sunspot is an amazing nick fury counter. 4-5 hits will always push NF to an sp2
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Can someone make a guidance on details about 6.3? I would love to read.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Nah01 said:

Check out the game's reddit page, where a guide was posted shortly after 6.3's release.

EDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/dwgz1i/act_63_completion_guide/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Or

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/dwkk9i/my_63_initial_clear_notes/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

Nah01 said:

Check out the game's reddit page, where a guide was posted shortly after 6.3's release.

EDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/dwgz1i/act_63_completion_guide/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Or

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/dwkk9i/my_63_initial_clear_notes/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
    Nice. Thanks.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Lormif said:

Kalantak said:

I took her down with sparky. So much poise charges are converting themselves to bleed stacks. Each dealing 2000 damage. Had to use 3 revives but still sparky is the be

Jesus.. I just can’t
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★

Lormif said:

Kalantak said:

I took her down with sparky. So much poise charges are converting themselves to bleed stacks. Each dealing 2000 damage. Had to use 3 revives but still sparky is the be

Jesus.. I just can’t
    He’ll lose his cruelty charges, but it is theoretically doable with CG as striking block deals damage without bleed. Hit block until Explosive Personality is about to trigger, back away and parry them away. Rinse and repeat for a long as heck fight, especially if you keep triggering Buffet when she uses a special.