**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 5 Corvus enough for Cavailer?

SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
If I would take Corvus to rank 5 as the title say, if he paired up with Proxima enough to get me the Cavailer title? Just finished Elders Bane. I have a rank 4 Sentinel for CB fight or do I need something else as well that Corvus can't bring to the table in pure dmg?

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Im not sure your Sentinel will be able to outdamage his regen. But maybe someone tried it. Otherwise you could always stack up on revives and quit before he regens.
    Personally, I wont rank 5 my Corvus, given that he isnt the best champ regarding the longer fights. What are your other options?
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★

If I would take Corvus to rank 5 as the title say, if he paired up with Proxima enough to get me the Cavailer title? Just finished Elders Bane. I have a rank 4 Sentinel for CB fight or do I need something else as well that Corvus can't bring to the table in pure dmg?

I made Cavalier once I R5ed Corvus. Cleared heaps of enemies on the paths. Go to town on Crossbones and take 30-40% before you die
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Im not sure your Sentinel will be able to outdamage his regen. But maybe someone tried it. Otherwise you could always stack up on revives and quit before he regens.
    Personally, I wont rank 5 my Corvus, given that he isnt the best champ regarding the longer fights. What are your other options?

Really? I know Iceman can do it cause I used him, but I haven't tried Sentinel yet. Maybe I'll take him in for a try next run.
    Well I'm going to open my next 6 star before I do any rankups. And right now I don't have suicides unlocked as I'm running 4/5 MD and max Despair and Deep wounds mastery right now. As I understand suicides is a most have for Corvus right? So need to unlock that aswell so want to be sure I can use him before I use Units to unlock suicides.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    Didn't have suicides

Didn't have suicides

That's great news!
    Seems Corvus might be my first 5/65 champ then 🤔
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Corvus at 565 with suicides makes cavalier so easy it actually feels unfair. I guess you can make a non suicides r5 work by sacrificing one champion to give him an easy mission or get a mission after having to use all his charges. I used mine on like 90% of the run (don't even rem where i had to use someone else but it must have been somewhere). He is even good for xbones if you just want to push through with a couple revives. Sentinel def has the ability to 1 shot xbones at r4.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Chadhogan said:

I used a 6* sentinel for xbones so a rank 4 should get the job done dude it's a pretty long fight but it's not really difficult

Same here...just use some boosts. You don`t need an R5 champ to get the cavalier title, but it sure will be helpful.

I did it with 5* R4 and 6* R1, and i do not have the best skill ;) 6.1 cost me 400 Units and some revives I saved
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Nice to learn a bit more about what my r4 sentinel can do. Just thought given the powergain limits in 6.1.5 that spamming sp1 would be difficult. But will test that in my exploration of the chapter. I see that Curvus makes a lot of sense regarding Cavalier. Personally, I'm more of a capIW guy, who, awakend, was the ulitmate MVP in my completionrun of both 6.1 and 6.2.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

Nice to learn a bit more about what my r4 sentinel can do. Just thought given the powergain limits in 6.1.5 that spamming sp1 would be difficult. But will test that in my exploration of the chapter. I see that Curvus makes a lot of sense regarding Cavalier. Personally, I'm more of a capIW guy, who, awakend, was the ulitmate MVP in my completionrun of both 6.1 and 6.2.

Its actually super easy. Since we gain a par of power when CB does, push him to 1.5 bar of power initially, use your sp1, which of course inflicts the heal block, then bait and punish his sp1 with a 5 hit combo which will push him to 1 bar of power again, thus granting you a bar of power, launch sp1 again and just keep doing that over and over. don't really take alot of block damage at all and if you can keep that rhythm going, its very sustainable.

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I used a rank 4 Corvus with a load boosts for completion. For crossbones I just did the big damage and exited when he started to regen and revived a few times since I didn’t have anyone else for biohazard. I think there is a good path to get a few charges.
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Congrats man. Glad to hear it went smooth!