**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sitting idol

Anyone else notice you can not sit idol in the game anymore? I’ve been kicked out waiting for 5 min timers on AW. And just going to bathroom or anything having the game open for a long time gives me the disconnected: wondering if this is to help with latency or what.

Comments

• Options
    (Note, OP is not talking about being kicked out of an alliance, or being disconnected during a fight...)

If your device goes into inactivity mode such as screen saver (or turning off of screen), or such like if have a magnetic cover that you close, or you switch apps away from game to some other app, any “active pinging” with game server ceases. And after several minutes of non-connectivity with server will cause Disconnect pop-up message when you restore game without having actually opened it from scratch again.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yup, I did notice this. Screen turns off. But not sure if it's a change with the game code or an OS update. My guess is the latter.
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

(Note, OP is not talking about being kicked out of an alliance, or being disconnected during a fight...)

If your device goes into inactivity mode such as screen saver (or turning off of screen), or such like if have a magnetic cover that you close, or you switch apps away from game to some other app, any “active pinging” with game server ceases. And after several minutes of non-connectivity with server will cause Disconnect pop-up message when you restore game without having actually opened it from scratch again.

Ya no I have never had the screen shut off feature on iPhone always like “on to die” screen full brightness. Just recent like this war after the update fix I can’t leave my phone in the game for like 5 mins or more. Even opening crystals, like open and leave it. I can show video if you would like my dude