**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive or Medusa for Act 5.2?

I cannot decide whether to rank 5 my 4* Medusa or 4* Corvus Glaive(both Unawakened). My aim is to finish up 5.2.4 to 5.2.6 and I was wondering which champion would be better for the job. Can I take down the enemies in those maps within a 20 hit combo with Corvus Glaive? I am especially worried about the initial fights with Corvus where I will have 0 or 1 persistent charge and once the 20 crits are done, I am left with minimum damage output. I am very skeptical about how good Corvus will do against nodes of these chapters, like Bane and Masochism when he is not critting. However if he does manage to take down opponents under 20 hits, he is an absolute beast.

Medusa on the other hand has no strings attached. No ramp-up requirements just pure damage but Corvus' initial damage will be higher than her.

What do I do? Would appreciate a lot if you could justify your choice. Thanks in advance

Corvus Glaive or Medusa for Act 5.2? 24 votes

Rank up Medusa
16%
TerraMrTicTac19992008Archdemon_AlexAvalon 4 votes
Rank up Corvus
83%
RazorDevilJim0172Lvernon15DONZALOOG1234XxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticzeezee57iRetr0X_Factor_AgentEtjamamonomuggEinfachSoPastorAmericaAomine_Daiki10Nik_860OctoberstackMatty_IceDestroy4589SwarmOfRavensYash0101 20 votes

Comments

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    Rank up Corvus
    I used my 5/50 duped Corvus for everything in act 5. I won’t lie, getting his initial charges were a bear, especially with the class reversal, but totally worth it. You do run out in the first couple fights, but just play normal until the charges reset and you’re fine. Once I got him 3 charges, he just destroyed everything. He was my MVP in beating the collector too. Just used 20% revives on him and took off huge chunks from the collector at a time. Medusa would also be very good, so I don’t think you could go wrong.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Rank up Corvus
    Towards the end of 5.2, corvus might not help, but initially it will be really good. Unduped medusa isnt that good
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Rank up Corvus
    My 5/50 Corvus crushed the Collector, however when you face the first opponent (Kang), you have to use another champ to get him down to like 5% then quit the fight and use Corvus to finish him off and get the 1st charge