**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't Collect Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited November 2019
    same here and things are expiring!!!

And say, this was a bug were players could claim same rewards multiple times. i wonder how long it would have taken kabam to fix!
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168

So we all are having this problem. Can't even get my insider points for this completion lol. Oh no I'm not upset but I wonder how this is being "resolved"? Just saying. I do put into the game but there's an update for 6.3 but the fixes can't be in this update?
  • @Kabam Vydious thanks for redirecting me here. I understand you guys are working on this and appreciate it.

Since everyone has different rewards tied up here do we need to open tickets in order to document what we're waiting on, especially with expiry coming up shortly?

• I have not been able to collect my rewards in my inventory. I have 32 rewards to collect and I am running out of time to collect them.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s actually exciting now! Race against time, 28 hours till they all disappear!
  • TimeTravelerTimeTraveler Posts: 41
    Kabam, I may be wrong, but the feeling I get is that you are delaying the compensation on purpose. It seems you are waiting for the community to forget or, at least, have a smaller expectation on the size of the compensation.
    Prioritizing fixes to Act 6.3 and introducing new features meanwhile outstanding issues affecting player progress just shows how greedy you are. This demonstrates a huge disrespect to the players affected.
    I hope the players still impacted by the issues from the past week don't spend a dime on this game until all fixes are in place and a good compensation becomes available.
    About compensation: offering deals to be purchased by money or units IS NOT compensation. Prices in this game are already ultra inflated.
    You have Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday in a few weeks. Get this huge opportunity to show your customers they are valuable and you are really sorry for what happened and is still happening. Once in your life, be generous!
  • Marcbat63Marcbat63 Posts: 30
    Excelsior!
  • DavytrainDavytrain Posts: 18

Wanted to drop in and assure you all once more that we are in talks about correcting this across the board. We apologize for the wait and the frustration, but super appreciate the patience while we determine the best fix.

It’s tricky because not everyone has rewards that are stuck, and those that do likely have a range of rewards that are frozen. I have 1000 5* shards and some crystals, while others could have better or worse rewards involved. But rolling out the same compensation to everyone doesn’t account for these differences. I imagine the solution isn’t easy, but I can also imagine many users complaining if we all get the same compensation regardless of how we each were affected. Of course, there were other problems besides stuck rewards....

• Can't collect the rewards and now they are expiring.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    I have 2 expiring energy refills. One expiring in 7 days and the other in 8 days. I click "Claim Max" and the "Claim Max" grays out and nothing else happens. If i go somewhere else and come back I still see the 2 energy refills.
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 76

Can't collect the rewards and now they are expiring.

Same thinge happened on my end, will this get fixed today or are they waiting until the end of the month? If the rewards expire will we be reimbursed somehow?
  • Unawakened2Unawakened2 Posts: 14
    I am having the same issue with a 15% regen boost. I have 6/7 in inventory and 1 in overflow that I cannot claim. It expires in 17 hours.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Rewards are expiring kabam. If you would at least guarantee that expired rewards will not be lost, I think that will go some way to make up for your lack of updates on this week-long bug.

Even then I urge all players to capture proof of your expiring rewards in case kabam pulls a fast one on us later.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s known
  • What makes it worse is now they are expiring and we won't be able to claim them. @Kabam Miike when's this getting fixed?
  • Zim1960Zim1960 Posts: 30

Expiring unclaimable rewards.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    As you can see, I cannot claim as it just gets the internet failing thing
    Not another post on this, for the millionth time it’s a known issue they’re working on
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
    I have this also the fact that this has not been fixed yet is pretty poor it’s not that big of a issue do they have amateurs working here or what how can they not fix this damn issue already
    Is assume after the bug is fixed they’ll work on sending out lost rewards
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

How can I claim these help!
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Don't worry guys they are AWARE of the issue and action will be taken as soon as ur rewards Expire

PS:don't worry a PHC as compensation is on its way
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★

Yikes! Hopefully they’ll get stuff sent out. Honestly i was just hoping they’d pause the timers until everything was sorted. Guess i’m losing the top rewards for the month...
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    edited November 2019
    Hey Kabam

Just FYI, I've got just over 12 hours before my rewards from the mutant combat event and all of the iso I got from opening crystals around that time that somehow got trapped in that reward expire. My game still crashes if I try to claim them.

Thanks!
  • Regardless if they are working on it or not the rewards are gonna expire in less than 15 hours so I'm pretty sure we are just out of luck
  • TangywolfTangywolf Posts: 27
    They've posted on about 5000 other threads that have been closed and merged that they know and you will still get them if they expire. Theres a search function top right. Best to try using that first I would presume.
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    I don’t see why it’s taking so long. Seems like a pretty simple fix. Feels like they don’t care that we earned these, like it’s just not important. They fixed the issue and put the proper leaders back in place of all the different alliances in 24 hrs, so why is releasing rewards so difficult??
  • Broly0930Broly0930 Posts: 13
    These rewards expire today so hope they are archived
This discussion has been closed.