**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GHulk vs RHulk, both unduped

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have both champs sitting at 5* r3 and have been thinking of r4 one of them. I have read some of the threads in this forum and reddit talking about the merits of each champ. What I want to seek everyone insight is, from the angle of Act 6 and Variants + versatility context, who would you prefer to rank up? Thanks.

GHulk: “Face me” make him god against domino type of champs, even work well unduped
RHulk: With 10 fury charges he is a killing machine, yet duped is better.

GHulk vs RHulk, both unduped 36 votes

GHulk
69%
PantherusNZHaji_SaabMagicBentonSaiyanzuffyAlex13369TROUBL3DDOKTOROKTOPUSOrcDovahkiinHairyslug10or_StrongLordRaymond3Manar198xSmashEmperorLDragoEtjamaDead1Midnite93HedronFreeToPlay_21 25 votes
RHulk
30%
TerraLvernon15Savio444issamaf80XxLoganTDCxXFhfjghhggggjfhfjgArylSpider_RicoPyrdaNik_860Hobo_Goat 11 votes

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,133 ★★★★★
    GHulk
    Gulk has more utilities and some variants paths are made for him.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    GHulk
    Ghulk will help you in variant and act 6.
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    I love playing with Rulk but GHulk definitely has places where he is very useful - for that reason i went with with GHulk - even though my rulk was duped.
    Don't really regret it - will prob r4 rulk at some stage too but needed ghulk more at the time.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    If you also have Domino in your roster, then Red Hulk.

If not, I would say that GHulk brings more utility on the table.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Thanks all your insights! I only have Domino at 4*r5 thus she can't help Rhulk in Act 6.
    BTW, if Thing is also on the table, would you put higher priority for Thing or still with GHulk? Thanks.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    GHulk
    Rhulk if you're a Domino lover. Ghulk in any other situation.
  • N0L1M1TSN0L1M1TS Posts: 26
    OG Hulk + Heimdall, Thor Rags, and Void w/ small revives for epic cheese.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    RHulk
    I like both and both are good but I use RHulk a lot more