**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation... is Here?!

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited November 2019 in General Discussion

Its finally here guys!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
(Its a joke, but its now friday and we are still waiting πŸ˜ͺ)
Β«1

Comments

• ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59 β˜…
    That's gotta be a joke someone photoshoped.... No one else has received this. And if you were true, Kabam would just be laughing at us and get a million more emails of complains. Funny though :smile:
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ODEKA said:

That's gotta be a joke someone photoshoped.... No one else has received this. And if you were true, Kabam would just be laughing at us and get a million more emails of complains. Funny though :smile:

It's legit. A lot of people in my alliance got the same compensation, even though I'm still waiting for mines.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hey kabam how come I did not receive this amazing compensation. I want an energy refill too.
  • BarricadePrimeBarricadePrime Posts: 40 β˜…

I thought mine was bad but better than that
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So this is a joke?

ODEKA said:

It's legit. A lot of people in my alliance got the same compensation, even though I'm still waiting for mines.
    Oh my.... Someone in my chat group has receive a supply of ISO only... very random. This can't be. I'm hoping its another glitch.

I realy just want whats fair: A few recharge, some potions, reasonable amount of unit (150ish) some cristal shards (5 and 6 for compensation and mostly, the AW rewards next rank level for all.)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2019
    Wow a new low... :(

I do hope these are not real. If so we as a community are "DOOMED". :(
  • BarricadePrimeBarricadePrime Posts: 40 β˜…
    That makes 14 of those I have now thanks Kabam I needed 1 more skill.

It's so random. Why are people receiving **** is one thing, but everyone getting something different? Shouldn't it be a major package according to our achievement (uncollected, cavalier etc) rank?
  • ColdriskColdrisk Posts: 7 β˜…
    I got the energy refill. For 8 hours of downtime. Would have been better to give nothing.

• I’ll make sure not to spend it all in one place
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's for rewards that couldn't be claimed. The actual package is later
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I assume this is just giving you the prizes you lost out on due tot he issue, that hte actual compensation for the outages and problems will come later.
  • harshraj2000harshraj2000 Posts: 43 β˜…
    Looks like you guys are confused. These are the rewards that you weren't able to claim from the stash. Kabam have sent them to you via an in-game mail. The rewards in your stash (which you weren't able to claim) will be removed later.

The compensation will be discussed next week.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Time to win the game
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I do hope that is the case. Otherwise they will essentially saying to the community how much they don't care.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Coldrisk said:

I got the energy refill. For 8 hours of downtime. Would have been better to give nothing.

Lol i got nothing on both my accounts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’d rather an in game message that told us to piss off, no compensation. This is the biggest joke and waste that I’ve seen in this game.

RIGHT! Read again, these are not compensations. They're the rewards that couldn't be claim during the event you were while the bug and maintenance happened. Let's all relax.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237 β˜…
    i lost 20% boost plus i couldnt finish the doom invasion quest and they send me 2 freaking iso im not claiming that ****
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

How in the world did the issues cause you to not get a skill t4c as a reward? What kind of ingame content were you playing?

I got 4 t3 iso-8.....so awesome πŸ˜‡
  • Beavis_936Beavis_936 Posts: 32 β˜…
    If that’s the case, not sure it is, they should have put that at the end of the message.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Add me to the list!

WTH? I only do Epic / UC content... so ???
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 β˜…β˜…β˜…

If this is for unclaimed rewards, the wording could have been articulated a little better. Lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    From Kabam Miike for anyone that's confused:

Summoners,

We have another update on the current situation for you all.

For all Summoners that are currently unable to claim rewards from Friday, November 8th, we have a resolution. We will be duplicating the Rewards that you currently have stuck/unable to claim, and will be sending them to affected users in an In-Game Message. We hope to have this done by the end of the day. After this, you’ll still have the items in your Stash. We will either remove them, or let them expire naturally.

Regarding AW Season Rewards and Compensation: Now that we have been able to resolve the last remaining issue from this Weekend, we will be focusing on these 2 tasks. We still need some time to gather the Data required to send out AW Season Rewards. First, we have to collect the Data on where each Alliance was on the Leaderboard pre-issues, and sort them into those positions. When that is completed, we can run the Rewards payout as usual.

This will still take some time. We hope to get the Season Rewards out to all players on Wednesday, November 20th. The original date that the Season would have ended and delivered the Rewards. Compensation for the issues encountered, and for additional Alliance Wars, will follow shortly after this.

Thank you all for your continued patience as we work to rectify these issues for you.
  • TheJargonTheJargon Posts: 19 β˜…
    edited November 2019
    Thanks...I hate it...

Update - I just read Kabam Mikes post, so I think I understand what this is now. But you guys really need to get it together with the communication. Please try to be more clear about what you are compensating(and not compensating) and you can avoid this self inflicted damage.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2019
    I really pissed of when I saw that first. I thought it was compensation for 6-7 hours crash. Those was iso-8's in my stash that expired during the maintenance. Such a relief, I really,really disappointed for a sec. I'm sorry , I apologize to all Kabam Team for losing my temper.
  • So just got the compensation mail. Got one t1 health potion.... that is an absolute joke.
This discussion has been closed.