**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Nick Fury worth r2??

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Is he worth r2 unduped? I just got him and trying to learn everything i can about him.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    @Worknprogress what is your logic behind that? I’ve heard he’s quite good.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

@Worknprogress what is your logic behind that? I’ve heard he’s quite good.

Exactly my thought... im only considering it because i have a 5/65 Capt Sparkles to pair him up with...
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Of course! Nick fury is beyond god tier and once hes awakened you wont regret that r2
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yeah you can't keep his charges up unduped. His damage is nowhere near as good unduped.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yes. I just dupped my 5* and have been using him without the duppe just fine. With the Heimdall and Angela synergy you can give him a permanent fury in the beginning and tach charges won't fall off. So you can get all the perks of the tactical charges without life model decoy activated.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    He is not totally useless unawakened he still has pretty good bleeds and the bleeds with deep wounds would just do even more damage
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    edited November 2019
    Hey @Feeney234 bro did you put your 6* nick fury to r2 bro cause i too need some stats help - reg him
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Hey @Feeney234 bro did you put your 6* nick fury to r2 bro cause i too need some stats help - reg him

No i did not. He is still at r1 unawoken. I do have a 5* at r5 sig 1 and he is an absolute savage. No regrets there. The awakening makes a HUGE difference.
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Only worth if duped.