**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Umm the AQ Modifiers still say "Coming Soon"

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    RESTARTING DID NOT FIX IT.
  • Restarted many many times as well as others and nothing... still ‘coming soon’. Great job on the update, lolz.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84

Hey there, we let the team know that some of you are not seeing them. Some players can see them after restarting their game so we ask that anyone who has not restarted their game in the past few minutes attempt to do so.

Didn't work for everyone. We started the aq without modifiers because we don't know how long we're supposed to wait for a response. Can we get some more elaboration?
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Same here - had the option to select one but "confirm" greyed out even after reset. - yet another in a line of bugs! I wish I could say I was suprised.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

The only fair fix it to give everyone the total amount of points possible, both for honor & bonus, since removing 1 screws up the WHOLE AQ cycle, since now, it isn't possible to have 5 UNIQUE buffs!

The modifiers do not increase the pi of the champions for the rewards so missing out on one would allow them to add the points to the back end.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Works for my Ally
  • RockyB239 said:

You need to select which modifier you want to activate before it lets you start. It’s so easy guys use your heads before jumping to conclusions.

It is bugged and not allowing some people to pick modifiers before starting. Please research the problem reports before jumping to conclusions.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

• RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Our modifiers didn’t show up, despite us hoping we could run them for the additional points and as we are a competitive alliance, we began AQ anyway so as to not waste time. Now we find out some have the advantage over others.... This is absurd.

You’re completely losing control of your game and it’s going to have more “knock on” effects as a result.

Please advise how you will correct this issue for those of us who are now already screwed out of our aimed for weekly rankings.
  • Hey there, the rest of the team has been notified and are looking into it.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Had to start without modifiers.

Any way to add them tomorrow?
  • StokkemanStokkeman Posts: 6
    You can select a modifier for every day in AQ. Either a different one or the same one.

You need to select Normal, Heroic or Master on the left first and then select one from the list and then Done. Then it will ask you to confirm selection before you can continue.

Remember to select one for each BG you have.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Stokkeman said:

You can select a modifier for every day in AQ. Either a different one or the same one.

You need to select Normal, Heroic or Master on the left first and then select one from the list and then Done. Then it will ask you to confirm selection before you can continue.

Remember to select one for each BG you have.

unless you can't. As you are reading, not every alliance is allowed to do that
  • Our modifiers didn’t show up, despite us hoping we could run them for the additional points and as we are a competitive alliance, we began AQ anyway so as to not waste time. Now we find out some have the advantage over others.... This is absurd.

I'm going to take a bullet for Kabam on this one, out of the kindness of my heart. Someone, somewhere at Kabam might be thinking right now that they made this week free just in case problems like this cropped up.

I strongly, strongly, STRONGLY recommend you say no, of course not, DNA is crazy because we would never say that, of course a free week doesn't mean the rankings can get borked up due to the modifiers not working for everyone.

You don't even need to throw me under the bus, I'm standing in the street with my eyes closed. Find a better solution, and pretend you were always going to.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Our modifiers didn’t show up, despite us hoping we could run them for the additional points and as we are a competitive alliance, we began AQ anyway so as to not waste time. Now we find out some have the advantage over others.... This is absurd.

I'm going to take a bullet for Kabam on this one, out of the kindness of my heart. Someone, somewhere at Kabam might be thinking right now that they made this week free just in case problems like this cropped up.

I strongly, strongly, STRONGLY recommend you say no, of course not, DNA is crazy because we would never say that, of course a free week doesn't mean the rankings can get borked up due to the modifiers not working for everyone.

You don't even need to throw me under the bus, I'm standing in the street with my eyes closed. Find a better solution, and pretend you were always going to.
    By that logic, they should make aq free every week. badum tshhh
  • SaintXxXSaintXxX Posts: 6
    edited November 2019
    Yeah this is ridiculous. Last week AW got screwed over this week AQ. I restarted the app twice before another officer started AQ. Oh Btw still says coming soon right now. We're gonna fall behind big time because of this now I'm curious how can you make this right.
  • NachtarNachtar Posts: 17
    At first, I got the same problem as the alliances above, it still showed coming soon. So I restarted the game and went back in to AQ and it was there. When you click to activate the modifier you then have to select which modifier you want to active from the list of 5 choices.

Kabam, maybe when putting out a change like this you should have had a little walk thru on how to active the modifier... you do it with everything else.... 😒
  • SpudrificSpudrific Posts: 3
    Multiple officers tried for us as well. Restarted several times and still said coming soon. We had to start without the modifiers. Now that some can and some couldn’t will be unfair and unbalanced gameplay and rank rewards. Please correct this so the game field is fair for all.
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    edited November 2019

Hey there, we let the team know that some of you are not seeing them. Some players can see them after restarting their game so we ask that anyone who has not restarted their game in the past few minutes attempt to do so.

@Kabam Zibiit considering that the Global Quest modifier has been displaying "coming soon" for weeks now - as we started AQ we had no way of knowing that in order to access the modifier we had to do a restart of the game. There was no in game message prior to us starting AQ, that in order to properly enter AQ we needed to do a restart of the game. Therefore we entered AQ assuming that the Global Buff modifier had yet to be turned on. As a result our Alliance is in the position of losing these valuable points due to your system operating incorrectly. We believe that we deserve to receive the amount of points for the Epic modifier for day one that we would have received had we been able to choose a modifier as if your system had been operating correctly.

Please compensate us before the end of this weeks AQ cycle - Thank you

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    My timer was at half an hour for one energy, but now it's back to an hour? Wth is going on?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Nachtar said:

At first, I got the same problem as the alliances above, it still showed coming soon. So I restarted the game and went back in to AQ and it was there. When you click to activate the modifier you then have to select which modifier you want to active from the list of 5 choices.

Kabam, maybe when putting out a change like this you should have had a little walk thru on how to active the modifier... you do it with everything else.... 😒

Good you got it to work, some alliances couldn't get it to work, even after restarting.

Don't assume people don't know what to do, if it keeps saying "Coming soon!" then there is NOTHING you can do.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    We were able to select the AQ modifiers, but it only applied to the first map instead of all 3.

@Kabam Zibiit - Just bringing it to your attention. :smiley:
  • frodo2377 said:

We were able to select the AQ modifiers, but it only applied to the first map instead of all 3.

@Kabam Zibiit - Just bringing it to your attention. :smiley:

Need to select a modifier (even if it is same one) to each of the 3 groups (at the screen for each BG where you are selecting which map to do)
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Is no one talking about how this AQ map WASN'T free? The officer who started AQ in my alliance reported that our treasury was in fact debited the normal amounts. This is in addition to not being able to use the modifiers. This is on the heels of our last AQ cycle being ruined because of the outage. Now, we've not only missed out on points and rewards from the modifiers, but we've also paid for this map and others haven't?
  • Is no one talking about how this AQ map WASN'T free? The officer who started AQ in my alliance reported that our treasury was in fact debited the normal amounts. This is in addition to not being able to use the modifiers. This is on the heels of our last AQ cycle being ruined because of the outage. Now, we've not only missed out on points and rewards from the modifiers, but we've also paid for this map and others haven't?

COST OF AQ (NOT FREE)...

Wonder if the problem with not having Modifiers available for some ally's (including yours above) when they started AQ is also tied to why it charged your alliance an Entry Cost as well (instead of being free this week).

Something in the Status of AQ on Servers did not trigger the activation of both these features for some ally's. ??
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Any news on this issue? Maybe I've missed it? 😅
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Day 2 and Modifiers Still say "Coming Soon" for me as well as the other Officers and Leader in my Alliance...