**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you add champion trading?

Me and my friends love contest of champions but we want to use each others champions, but we can't unless we give each other our accounts, and nobody wants to do that, so it would be awesome if you added trading in the game.

Can you add champion trading? 27 votes

Yes
22% 6 votes
No
77% 21 votes

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    it's like a rule, your first post in the forums must be a trading champions
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34
    I’ve been talking with a few players about this cause there is some great champs in the game that I don’t like the style of so I won’t use such as
    Ghost
    Omega red
    And so on but others would use so trading a champ I don’t like for one I do like with someone else would be a good addition but I also feel some people will take advantage of this and end up selling champs for real money instead so you got to think it’s them players that will ruin it for everyone else
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    It would be controlled trading if everyone is give 1 ticket for 5* ,then if both parties agree it can be done.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    If you had done a little research. Used the search function for the forums; you would have found a slew of topics broaching the same suggestion as this one.

And if you’d bothered to take the time to read even 10% of those topics; you would of read that this is a feature that will never get implemented. The simple reason is that it will be abused.

So my vote is a clear and concise no.