**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Am I being hacked through arena?

So everytime I play arenas, I ALWAYS run into the same two summoners named "Kang Team" and "Thanos Team". I looked it up and I was surprised to find that all the summoners I fight in arena are actual summoners. I even looked some up and all of them showed up on the ID search. However, I cant find Kang and Thanos. Even worse, theyre not even in alliances. And the strangest thing I've noticed was this pattern where I always run into them in rounds 11 through 15.

I think they're collecting my data and trying to steal my identity with some sort of invisible account in arena that automatically loops. How do I report this malicious activity?

Comments

• ZipioZipio Posts: 128

So everytime I play arenas, I ALWAYS run into the same two summoners named "Kang Team" and "Thanos Team". I looked it up and I was surprised to find that all the summoners I fight in arena are actual summoners. I even looked some up and all of them showed up on the ID search. However, I cant find Kang and Thanos. Even worse, theyre not even in alliances. And the strangest thing I've noticed was this pattern where I always run into them in rounds 11 through 15.

I think they're collecting my data and trying to steal my identity with some sort of invisible account in arena that automatically loops. How do I report this malicious activity?

You send them your email and password, it’s the only way!
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

It’s ok they are only trying to see if you like pineapple on pizza.
  • I'm wondering if I'm being punked, but I'll assume not.

Everyone gets the Kang and Thanos teams. It is part of the way the game builds streak. At some point the arena reaches a threshold where it tries to create certain kinds of teams that aren't just copies of summoners, having to do with details of how the arena moderates (or accelerates) difficulty. Eventually if you're using someone's infinite streak method of avoiding super hard match ups, you get past those teams and end up only facing player-based arena teams again.

Basically, it is normal. Not hackers.
  • I vote for yes, it is a joke post.
    44 other posts with 200+ Agrees, must know what he's doing in Arena by now.
    And if he did “look it up” I’m sure would have found plenty of references to Thanos/Kang Teams.
    Did you even notice that even though they are fully ranked up (per arena they are in), their PI Ratings are very low ? They don’t have any Masteries, as opposed to “Real” opponents.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    They’re just bots that kabam puts in if you’re doing well, mostly as a challenge
  • So everytime I play arenas, I ALWAYS run into the same two summoners named "Kang Team" and "Thanos Team". I looked it up and I was surprised to find that all the summoners I fight in arena are actual summoners. I even looked some up and all of them showed up on the ID search. However, I cant find Kang and Thanos. Even worse, theyre not even in alliances. And the strangest thing I've noticed was this pattern where I always run into them in rounds 11 through 15.

It’s ok they are only trying to see if you like pineapple on pizza.
    That explains death matches.