**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What 5* did you get from compensation

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    SIM went to sig 180
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    i got doc octopus
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Nice, I pulled Doctor Voodoo too!
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★

first time dupped
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

I pulled VtD.
    After 5 bad pulls in a row this makes me happy.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

Got Ronin from today's compensation and got Sabretooth yesterday from basic crystal. Plus the compensation gave the extra 1500 glory I was able to use to finish the last bit of t2 alpha shards I needed to r4 Domino, so I'm happy.
  • FatalEndFatalEnd Posts: 53
    Another dupe on 5* Dorm. So useless and disappointing. I had later enough 6* shards for a crystal and I pulled 6* Iron Fist. It was heart-breaking and devastating.
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Tried my hand at a featured 5*...Iron Patriot, not even duped.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Loki from the 5*, electro from the 4*, bit then earlier today I got 4* captain marvel movie out of a premium, I’m overall happy with today

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    All of my gold disappeared into captain marvel
  • CapatomCapatom Posts: 20
    Pulled an omega and awakened him ..super happy..got a mutant awakening gem from summoner appreciation .. will be my 5th r5 soon.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Almighty Iron Patriot duped... Again :(
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    Duped Punisher 2099
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Since I’m ‘Uncollected’ I got the 5* 7500 shards compensation bundle. with my existing 5* shards it total 15k.. I could have gotten the 5* Featured but with my luck lately. It’s wiser to get 5* basic (specially after conservative Juggernaut pulls).

I awaken Ebony ‘Squidward’ Maw.
    Hope the buff is going to make him God tier..
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    See alot of good pulls in here. Congrats on them. Wish i could have been among them. With the compensation, was able to open 2 5*s and my 5th 6*

One of those days. Maybe next time...
  • For the compensation I only got 7500 5* shards and other small stuff like potions, revives, and etc.
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Got mysterio. Not sure if he's any good.
    Comments?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

Never had ronin before. Whats he good at and the best uses for him?