**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally!!!

Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
The title might have overhyped things but I'm very happy cause I finally became uncollected!! Because of the revives and potions in the compensation I was able to take down the collector finally while spending literally 40 units out of 1500...I have finally taken him down😊😊and I couldn't be any happier
Ps: I know this might seem as nothing important to a lot but it is to me.

Comments

• tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! It is important to accomplish this, dont let anyone tell you otherwise, because the point of the game is growth and improving your skills and reaching that next step is definitely something to be proud of. Not to mention, the rewards start getting better and you unlocked the uncollected section of the monthly events now. πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    tidusx2jr said:

Congrats! It is important to accomplish this, dont let anyone tell you otherwise, because the point of the game is growth and improving your skills and reaching that next step is definitely something to be proud of. Not to mention, the rewards start getting better and you unlocked the uncollected section of the monthly events now. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks mate😁
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats, it’s a big milestone, shame you didn’t get it a day earlier for an extra 5k 5* shards tho