**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need different compensation for CONQUEROR

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Hai.... Kabam, I got the compensation rewards.. i only ask one thing...
Act 3 - Proven - 2500 five star shreds
Act 5 - Uncollected - 7500 shreds
At last
Act 6 - Cavalier - one five star hero crystal
But,
Where is... Act 4 - CONQUEROR.... All players who completed act 4 is also get the same as Act 3 why is that...??? My story quest progress is Act 5.2.4 but i got proven level of Compensation.. why is that???? I need separate rewards for act 4.... Did you get it kabam ??? Ah, if you get that reply your answer????
People who don't want separate rewards.. please tell me your reason in comments....

Need different compensation for CONQUEROR 76 votes

I want separate compensation rewards for CONQUEROR
48%
Mr_PlatypusKDoggg2017jdrum663DeadmaddyPlayer_SlasherAshMoskovKillerRino19MaxtheSilentDatman257MoosetiptronicScopeotoe987Colonaut123spaceoctopusRougeknight87Paulo_PkBowTieJohnRyseThatOneMasterGamerLpirnie5321LoctiteSuperGlue 37 votes
I don't want separate compensation rewards for CONQUEROR
51%
xNigRazorDevilbuffajrNCB_ptUncle_Fatty_247DOKTOROKTOPUSissamaf80Lovejoy72DarthPhalPrathapGeo10megLordRaymond3TehsigzorzTarzan041IvarTheBonelessFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNeotwismWoogieboogieMattstafariLeoCruz 39 votes

Comments

• AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    Yeah I'm also about to get UC but I get compensation like proven and UC and cavalier got different reward..This is not fair
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Currently somewhere in 5.3, so doesn't matter for me anyways.
    I see it like this:
    Act 1-3 is basically stuff that you can do with 1-3*s.
    Act 4 gets much harder, where you get to face much more annoying nodes.
    Act 5 onwards is self-explanatory.
    Therefore I would rather have separate compensation rewards for Conqueror but not Proven.
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    I think UC having huge rewards compared to conqueror will give more motivation to people who are still pushing towards it else nobody would invest any effort into becoming UC.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Datman257 said:

I'm in 5.2.4 aswell, tbh I don't really mind this current reward setup, but a separate reward for conquerors would be nice...

I'm in pretty much the same boat as you on 5.2.4
    However I don't really think it's necessary and as other people said, conqueror isn't a huge gap from proven
  • I want separate compensation rewards for CONQUEROR

Datman257 said:

I'm in 5.2.4 aswell, tbh I don't really mind this current reward setup, but a separate reward for conquerors would be nice...

I'm in pretty much the same boat as you on 5.2.4
    However I don't really think it's necessary and as other people said, conqueror isn't a huge gap from proven
    It’s a gap none the less.

Totally agree with OP.

Conquerer should get 5000 5* shards.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    My initial thought was no but I guess this is a thing now so 🤔

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Everything in the game from offers to quests available are progression based at this same scale. If you don’t like it you should push to become UC or Cav

/end Rant

Its not entitlement, its just recognizing the progression. Notice the titles : Proven, Conqueror, Uncollected, and Cavalier. Those represent progression and if your mentioning rewards are based on that then yes there needs to be a difference in rewards to those in Conqueror over those in Proven. Any player in Act 4 can and most likely is motivated to become Uncollected, but simply put it requires resources and will need greater resources while beginning to work on Act 5 following Completion and Exploration of Act 4.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Conquerors must be the millennials of mcoc lol such entitlement..

However, you didn't need 5*s to beat act 4, or at least you definitely shouldn't have.. so why would you be given half the amount of a 5* for content that doesn't require it? Guess it's the same logic as those complaining that its unfair how Cavalier got a 5* crystal AND 1k 6* shards, yet you need and can only use those in act 6... Uncollected didn't get 6* shards and its fair bc you dont NEED to have 6*s in order to reach uncollected. Be happy kabam gave what they did, bc at the end of the day whether you are proven, conqueror, uc or cavalier you most likely wouldn't have gained what they gave within the several hours that the game was down anyways.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

However, you didn't need 5*s to beat act 4, or at least you definitely shouldn't have.. so why would you be given half the amount of a 5* for content that doesn't require it? Guess it's the same logic as those complaining that its unfair how Cavalier got a 5* crystal AND 1k 6* shards, yet you need and can only use those in act 6... Uncollected didn't get 6* shards and its fair bc you dont NEED to have 6*s in order to reach uncollected. Be happy kabam gave what they did, bc at the end of the day whether you are proven, conqueror, uc or cavalier you most likely wouldn't have gained what they gave within the several hours that the game was down anyways.

Can we lose the closeminded behaviour, kinda cringey

tidusx2jr said:

What exactly was close minded about what I said?
    Your first statement
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

tidusx2jr said:

Everything.

Defeating Maestro is the first real milestone in this game. At that state of the game, people are building their 5* roster and every 5* shard counts. There is no objective reason why there should be a gap between Proven and UC. People who do have a problem with that are exactly like you: jealous. They had it hard, so everyone else should to. It is kinda sad.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Theres really no skill gap between Act 3 and Act 4 which is why they have the same rewards I think. However the difference between act 4 and 5 and the difference between act 5 and 6 are both huge, which is why the rewards were bumped up on those milstones.

Conquerors do make the jump from act 4 to act 5. So you do agree the rewards should be bumped up.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I'm on 5.2.4 right now and I agree that Kabam has the right idea but picked the wrong milestones for this and the log in calendar. Becoming a Conquer is more challenging than being proven and a decent 5* makes all the difference in 5.2. I'm just saying the game developers made being "Conquer" a thing so it should be recognized in progression based rewards/compensation.

Your first statement

LOL it was only a joke.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I think it would've been reasonable for Conquerers to get a package. Maybe 3 or 4k 5 star shards and 2 4 star crystals. Conquerer gets an upgraded daily and 4 hour crystal, so why not an upgraded compensation package?

tidusx2jr said:

tidusx2jr said:

Everything.

Defeating Maestro is the first real milestone in this game. At that state of the game, people are building their 5* roster and every 5* shard counts. There is no objective reason why there should be a gap between Proven and UC. People who do have a problem with that are exactly like you: jealous. They had it hard, so everyone else should to. It is kinda sad.
    Sure defeating Maestro is a milestone in the game. It's also easier content. Did you need 5*s to beat him? No. Do you need 5*s to get thru uncollected? Definitely dont.
    Becoming uncollected wasn't really difficult tho, even with only using 4*s, so this assumption you're making by saying myself and others are somehow jealous is completely false and humorous at best.

You said it yourself, every 5* shard counts and you received 2500 of them, along with a 4* both of which are beneficial for being at that point of progression for both proven and conqueror. That'd be like uncollected players saying it's unfair that cavalier got a fully formed 5* crystal AND 1k 6* shards, that how come they didn't get 7500 5* shards and 500 6* shards? Lol people will always argue for the sake of arguing and find something to complain about instead of just being happy that you got what you didn't have prior to this and definitely wouldn't have gotten during the amount of time that the game was down for anyways.
    tidusx2jr said:

Your first statement

LOL it was only a joke.
    More like a statement but I will accept the backpeddling