**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Umm the AQ Modifiers still say "Coming Soon"

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    worked for me on day 2 ...
  • Whiteguy37Whiteguy37 Posts: 6
    i have tried for the last two days to start AQ modifiers for my allaince since im a officer and i have not been able to do so. so i need to know wsup and why i am not able to use the modifiers to het the honor points for using them
  • Same here it is not allowing my team to confirm the modifiers we wish to add to the quest
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,335 ★★★★★
    Also have coming soon hope it gets fixed asap as if these do increase score placement is gonna be messed up for alliances that couldnt use them
    thats the screen i got also
  • Jcallum1982Jcallum1982 Posts: 15
    Another day it still says coming soon for our alliance
  • Surprising that it still happens for some people a whole day later.

Is it for EVERY OFFICER in your alliance (for whoever still reporting it saying “Coming Soon”) ?? Which would mean it’s some issue affecting whole alliance.

Or, is it just SOME OFFICERS in an ally that see problem, while other officers in same alliance can actually apply the Modifier for AQ when they start it up (or are at least just looking at it before anyone has started it) ?? Which would mean a REFRESH / CACHE problem on just selected people’s devices. Try Clearing Cache, and Re-Installing game if that is the case.
  • @MajorTrouble305 , in your screenshot above, you have to go and actually click on one of those Modifier Buffs that you want to apply. (it is a scrollable window with 5 different choices to select from, within each left-side choice of difficulty). Once you actually clock on one of the 5 Modifiers from List, then the CONFIRM button will be available.

The people who have been still seeing “Coming Soon” can’t even get to your point in Selection.
    @SummonerNR thank u for telling us that.
  • And note, when I said “within each level of difficulty” it is just one level of difficulty that you then get to choose a modifier. (just in case others readers thought maybe they can select one from EACH difficulty)
    so lets say i want to do heroic heroic and normal cause my alliance does 543. so i can do a heroic for map 5 and heroic for map 4 and normal for map 3. and with those 3 difficulties i can select one modifier per map right?
  • so lets say i want to do heroic heroic and normal cause my alliance does 543. so i can do a heroic for map 5 and heroic for map 4 and normal for map 3. and with those 3 difficulties i can select one modifier per map right?

Yes, 1 Modifier per BG, but they can be different Modifiers (even from different difficulties) in each group.
    ok thank u
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Surprising that it still happens for some people a whole day later.

Is it for EVERY OFFICER in your alliance (for whoever still reporting it saying “Coming Soon”) ?? Which would mean it’s some issue affecting whole alliance.

Or, is it just SOME OFFICERS in an ally that see problem, while other officers in same alliance can actually apply the Modifier for AQ when they start it up (or are at least just looking at it before anyone has started it) ?? Which would mean a REFRESH / CACHE problem on just selected people’s devices. Try Clearing Cache, and Re-Installing game if that is the case.

Several of us have already tried that
  • For anyone who says they weren't unable to activate modifiers the second day, would you be able to confirm that an officer or leader got to the "Select Map Modifier" tab for a battlegroup, clicked on one of the modifiers, and then hit confirm? Or, if there were issues, which screen, tab, or button they occurred on?
    edited November 2019

For anyone who says they weren't unable to activate modifiers the second day, would you be able to confirm that an officer or leader got to the "Select Map Modifier" tab for a battlegroup, clicked on one of the modifiers, and then hit confirm? Or, if there were issues, which screen, tab, or button they occurred on?

Wait "For anyone who says they Weren't Unable to"? Now I'm confused who you're asking
    If you meant "who were unable", then this is where me and the other Officers/Leader would get stuck when at the Start AQ Menu.
  • “WEREN'T ABLE TO” (I assume, lol)

And whether was still like day-1 where main button gave popup saying “Coming Soon”. Or whether you could get further (how far ?) and had problems further into the Modifier Selection process.
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    edited November 2019
    We had the same issue. AvBtl
    Ran 3 bg map 6 with special delivery on day 1. All groups 100%
    Ran 3 bg map 6 with hurt locker on day 2 but bg3 isn’t getting as many points as bg1 and bg2

• ryman5787ryman5787 Posts: 37
    We started aq without modifers since said coming soon still. Now we lost all those points. I restarted game and it was updated already. I sent in ticket and got no response that helps. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

For anyone who says they weren't unable to activate modifiers the second day, would you be able to confirm that an officer or leader got to the "Select Map Modifier" tab for a battlegroup, clicked on one of the modifiers, and then hit confirm? Or, if there were issues, which screen, tab, or button they occurred on?

Ok now the Menu is coming but you when you hit start it doesn't start the AQ with it, and it still says "No map Modifier Selected".
  • We are having the same problem in our Aq
  • We still cannot get even to the screen that allows us to kick mods. Just says coming soon on the opening signup..
  • Hey y'all!

Can you confirm me if this is showing before or after starting an AQ match? We've currently got eyes on this and are trying to solve it ASAP.

Hey y'all!

Can you confirm me if this is showing before or after starting an AQ match? We've currently got eyes on this and are trying to solve it ASAP.

Before starting, the Menu will appear but after choosing a Modifier it won't activate once you start the AQ.

After Starting, it'll say "No map Modifier Selected" and if you click on it then the "Coming Soon" Message will appear.

• Before starting, the Menu will appear but after choosing a Modifier it won't activate once you start the AQ.

After Starting, it'll say "No map Modifier Selected" and if you click on it then the "Coming Soon" Message will appear.

Thank you so much, Liberty!
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    So, how is Kabam going to handle this?

Those alliances that couldn't do AQ modifiers are robbed of points and it isn't fair.