**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should AW compensation be sent out regardless of if you are still with the same alliance?

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
So I have been seeing more and more people in various chats that I am a part of taking about how they were kicked recently because of a variety of reasons. Why they were kicked is not up for debate here. What I want to debate is this.

Should Kabam take more time to give out rewards, in order to make sure everyone gets what they deserve. I’d like to see Kabam run some kind of player/alliance check for the current placement (season13) and give the players of that alliance who fought in that season those rewards. Yes it’s a lot of information to shift though, but it seems fair to me.

IIRC the reason the 5 war rule was put in place was to keep people from jumping to higher ranked alliances and getting better rewards. But if Kabam can find a way to match season ending standings with players, who have moved, why don’t they? Is it really that hard to look at an alliance, check the current and previous players of season13 and send out rewards to those who fought 1 war in this season?

Should AW compensation be sent out regardless of if you are still with the same alliance? 53 votes

Yes Kabam should make sure everyone gets AW rewards
62%
SnizzbarThe_OneKenny292JadedSaielDarkrider05DOKTOROKTOPUS_ASDF_solopoloAshMoskovSaransh245JakearoundBruinsfan8510MoosetiptronicPrimetime_769Colonaut123Jedi_HawkeRougeknight87SavageYeti2631007bassy 33 votes
No Kabam doesn’t need to give rewards to people no longer in an alliance
20%
KDoggg2017Uncle_Fatty_247Ricardo60289PizzabeatDankestChefJohn757RemeliNeotwismX_Factor_AgentCrumb3307Master_mischief69 11 votes
This doesn’t matter to me as I won’t leave or get kicked from an alliance
16%
Lvernon15CupidGamesbond90TehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLormifEtjamaDead1tidusx2jr 9 votes

Comments

• Options

Doesn't matter what kabam should do, only what it already said they would do. That's releasing rewards on the 20th, and no one who leaves their alliance will get them.

Unfortunately, this means kabam is basically giving the power of the alliance leadership to hold members hostage while waiting for rewards. Bad leaders can and already have abused that power by kicking people for whatever reason. Kabam should really lock out the kick button until rewards are released. A lot of good people are getting screwed at no fault of their own, and this needs to stop.

That's what was thinking as well. They locked the ability to kick during the leadership bounce house, so why not lock kicking people until rewards are out. It would help from people jumping and not paying attention to the announcements as well as from leaders abusing power or not knowing what's going on.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    No Kabam doesn’t need to give rewards to people no longer in an alliance
    Leadership still needs to be able to replace players for the upcoming season and AQ. They r in a bad spot. It's not fair to keep someone u need to replace for 2 weeks when the game is still going. If rosters we're locked I could just join AQ/AW and do nothing but collect rewards knowing their would be no repercussions for it. They need to figure out a way to give everyone their rewards from whatever alliance they were in on the date of the announcement. That way everyone gets the rewards they earned.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Locking the ability to kick does the exact opposite and puts the alliance at the mercy of the members, who are free to disappear from AQ and AW for multiple hours on multiple occasions.

What’s there to complain when you have the alliance leadership hold season rewards as “hostage” for making members responsible and do what they’re supposed to be doing?
  • Options
    Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    Near the end of every season, some allies will kick members for good cause and bad. The only difference this time is the last week of the season is without actual wars. But still the same scenario.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    It’s ruined recruiting for the week, nobody looking to move to a better alliance moving till those rewards are out, the ones floating around this week have been terrible
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    This doesn’t matter to me as I won’t leave or get kicked from an alliance
    Speeds80 said:

It’s ruined recruiting for the week, nobody looking to move to a better alliance moving till those rewards are out, the ones floating around this week have been terrible

You still have 2 more weeks
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I'm not saying it's fair that people that have gotten or will get kicked don't get what they earned bc it isn't. Do you know how difficult that would be for them to track and actually implement though?
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I'm not saying it's fair that people that have gotten or will get kicked don't get what they earned bc it isn't. Do you know how difficult that would be for them to track and actually implement though?

Actually quite easy.

Make an algorithm that tags an alliance and their placement. Search query for members +/- a given date. This information is readily available to Kabam. It’s all about compiling it.

Kabam tracks everything. There is information about us, our alliances, everything we do in the game.