**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Class reversal and ability accuracy reduction

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Sorry if this has already been asked, but was wondering how this relationship works. If you have a champion like Awakened Gwenpool that reduces ability accuracy with her combo going against a mutant champion on a class reversal node, she would normally have a class advantage at the start of the fight, but will her ability accuracy reduction ability eventually cause the node to not activate and place herself at a class disadvantage?

Comments

• I doubt the “Role Reversal” buff itself is something that any champ can negate.

But a different issue would be for champs whose Abilities are based on Class Relationships. With other quests (either some in ACTs or maybe Road2Lab ?) already having Role Reversal in them, I believe that Black Widow had then gained the extra 15% Ability against Mutant Class instead of Science (good for stopping NC from evading).
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    I believe this to be untrue. Reason being when role reversal is a factor Sentinel will only gain 2 analysis charges per hit against cosmic, Red Hulk will not gain heat charges when blocking a skill champ, Captain Sparkles will still take damage when gaining block charges from mystic. There were a few more but I'm having trouble remembering all of them. Hope this helped.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Class adavantage isn’t affected by ability accuracy reduction
  • Repto23 said:

I believe this to be untrue. Reason being when role reversal is a factor Sentinel will only gain 2 analysis charges per hit against cosmic, Red Hulk will not gain heat charges when blocking a skill champ, Captain Sparkles will still take damage when gaining block charges from mystic. There were a few more but I'm having trouble remembering all of them. Hope this helped.

Thanks for clarification.

Since Sentinel Abilities specifically state Mutant and Cosmic classes. And RedHulk specifically states Mystic. Etc.. and those abilities are easy to see how/when they are working, guess it is easy to see then that the classes involved do not change under Role Reversal.

Guess it was always wishful thinking that Widow (who also specifically lists the Class names involved) would change her +/- from Science to Mutant. But since her ability is not always 100% chance, it was harder to tell if it actually made a difference fighting NC on a rare occasion like that.