**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 Star Bad Luck

Anyone else here have the worst 5 Star Luck? My last 4 have been Black Panther (Classic), Magneto, MODOK and Karnak. Does anyone else have this same luck and feel like rage quitting? Sometimes I feel like you have to be a whale to get anything good.

Comments

• LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    edited November 2019
    I pulled rhino , then magneto, then cyclops red team, then cyclops blue team. But then i pulled a Corvus and Hyperion back to back and dormammu not too long after. I think those periods of bad luck end up balancing out with some moments of pretty good luck, so when you feel like rage quitting you gotta just stick in there sometimes
  • robernestleerobernestlee Posts: 56
    edited November 2019
    @Midnite93 I love Guillotine. I had a maxed out 4* of her on my other account. Tough break with Cable tho. @Lazuli Thanks for the encouraging words! I should mention that I do have a 5* GR and Winter Soldier but since them I've gotten a bad streak.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Definitely. Nebula, carnage, captain america, iron man, loki, spiderman symbiote
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Comes and goes, fam. You can be dry for months and then get insanely hot

I have lived it, even in the last few months. Pulled a Punisher 2099 and Agent Venom sandwiched around Captain Marvel Movie, Iceman and Domino

If you let it get to you, you'll keep yourself from enjoying the game for what it is and not explore characters that aren't the best but still have some OK uses
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Bad pulls even out the good ones. I got Medusa then Venompool, Magneto and Punisher 2099
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    My first five or so we're useless but now my luck is turning around
  • robernestleerobernestlee Posts: 56
    @ZANEHASWON That's exactly what happened to me! I got Karnak, waited a month for the shards, then got Karnak again. Pretty sure I threw my phone across the room when that happened.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    My last pull was Bishop. Funny thing: I was watching Seatin's vid on Bishop Bomb Cheese when I pulled him. My pull before was my first dupe of Mordo. I hope next 5* will be any good...
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Compensation pulls this morning on 2 accounts
    Kingpin
    Kamala khan
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yeah boo boo lately... Red Skull from my compensation. Juggs, MK, IP, OG Thor... Nothing useful lately 😟
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Bro I’m level 36 with four 5*. Pretty meh luck. I’ve gotten Rocket Raccoon, Agent Venom, The Champion, and OG Iron Man. The Champion isn’t bad others are low tier. But being only level 36 I have many more to come 😁
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Drax from compensation, Magneto, Kingpin, Ronan after completing act 5. My last 4 pulls. Cavalier will have to wait.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Let’s see
    Duped rhino, civil warrior, superior ironman, Gambit, then yondu
    Not good not bad
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Every time we start getting free shards especially from side quest like this I always pull the worst champs in the game. I don't know if its just me but I had better luck last month than this
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Pulled og iron man, cyclops ,venom pool and now iron fist
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Had some bad runs myself antman diablo diablo antman in that order then I got fury. Just hang in there.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Got Quake from compensation then CapIW from 5* crystal. 😎
  • TeamMRATeamMRA Posts: 14
    I opened 3 yesterday and got cable stark spiderman and iron man OG I awakened my spiderman so happy I guess
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    My last 5 pulls were
    Black panther(civil war)
    Dormammu
    Killmonger
    Ægon
    The champion
  • AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    Yeah. My first pull was Beast, then Darkhawk (who I'm not very good with), and then my most recent was Loki. : /
    I'm 100 away from a new one though, so hopefully this time it'll be someone who's both useful and that I like.