**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What 5* did you get from compensation

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yuck
  • LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47 β˜…
    Gwenpool
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Namor who will prolly sit at rank 3 for a while. I’m trying to use t2a and t5b towards 6 stars only. Gems for 5 stars.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173 β˜…
    Nice, so now I can use my AG on DW :)
  • Viva93Viva93 Posts: 123 β˜…
    I got 5* sym supreme and 5* cyclops and 5* dare devil and 5* Sunspot and 5* classic cap America all in one day. R different accounts
  • Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32 β˜…
    I duped my AA 3 days after using a mutant AG on him. πŸ™„
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143 β˜…
    Ironman. So lame.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sitting between a GHulk and that starlord dupe I'm still waiting for. More arena points I guess
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Zuro said:

I almost had a heart attack

I pulled a namor as well nearly had a heart attack too!

• Duped my dorm
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I duped hela
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175 β˜…
    Miles Morales
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 β˜…β˜…
    Iw cap
  • shumaxgorathshumaxgorath Posts: 19 β˜…
    edited November 2019

Pretty chuffed, slapped my skill awakening gem on her straight away πŸŽ‰
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 β˜…β˜…

I got him
  • Soreal12Soreal12 Posts: 23 β˜…
    namor
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2019
    Ctuchik said:

Anybody uses him? I am a little excited tho i was aiming for Warlock.

Got mine at r3 right now and love using him. His animations and sp3 are beyond awesome bro. Try this tip too; hit parry then light attack once then medium, parry and do the same again twice more, to get to 3 charges. Once you have the 3 charges hit parry and then heavy attack and you'll inflict poison that does about 700 damage per tick (that's what mine does at r3). He has decent crits and sp2 drains power.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…

Best. Compensation. Ever.

These are finally gonna come in handy....

This is so unfair!! Everyone should get the same champion as this guy for equal compensation!!! Lmao jk, that is beyond amazing man, I've been dying to get him above 4*. Congrats!
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126 β˜…
    Invisible women. Cool with that.
  • AmytGAmytG Posts: 36 β˜…
    Lol, from the Proven side, the 4-star Carnage awakening was pretty enjoyable. Now he's in my top 10. On the other hand, the Legendary crystal from merc hunting gave me 5-star Loki. hrm.
  • CozyqailCozyqail Posts: 15 β˜…
    wolvie
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Duped Storm on main
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260 β˜…
    Got Diablo and later formed another. Duped OG IM. Sigh
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2019
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I didn’t get the 5 star crystal. But I got enough shards to complete a crystal and got Netflix daredevil. I’m actually good with using him so it’s one more to fill out the 5 roster
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103 β˜…
    I got darkhawk but can't awaken him since i only have a mystic AG.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mr sinister of the 5 star. The 6shards completed my crystal and i got Yellowjacket from that